Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  We are planning to implement a core switch stack and firewall stack. Switches would be C9300 and firewall would be Sophos. Firewall is in Active Passive mode and switches will be stacked.  I just want to what kind of uplink connectivity we need ...

ruch by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why do I see 2x25 & 2x40 gig ports on 9300-48P switch if there is only one NM installed, which is C9300-NM-8X (8x10gig ports)GigabitEthenet1/1/2 unassigned YES unset down down GigabitEthernet1/1/3 unassigned YES unset down down GigabitEthernet1/1/4 u...

uppermost_1-1680009299662.png
uppermost by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Uptime of Switches

hi guys..I want to know the history of power reboot of switch. Is there is any command to see how many & When its lastly rebooted details Thanks in Advance..Naveen...

I want to set up a VLAN 20 (172.16.20.0 /24) to have internet (which it does) but not be able to reach any of the other VLANs on the switch. However, I want the other VLANs on the switch to be able to reach it (say VLAN 26 at 10.1.26.0 /24 and VLAN 2...

Hi,I am currently reviewing our STP setup as we are getting a number of regular storm control alerts even though it's set to 10% of a 10Gbit port for multicast and broadcast traffic and considering port utilisation for all traffic is typically only 1...

MP13 by Level 1
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IP-PBX --- L3 SW----(Metro-ethernet/1Gbps)----L3 SW---L2 SW --- IP-Phone   - L3 SW and L2 SW, IP-phone is CISCO Products.- L2 SW is VoIP QoS enabled. [Question]Does L3 SW require Voice QoS settings?