Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi  Our Company name is Techset Composition India Pvt. Ltd.We have 10 units of 2960s, 1 – 2960x, 1 – 2960XR & 1 – 3750s.Out of these 13 switches, randomly there are packet drops.Almost all switches drop packets. But 2960s drops the most in large numb...

Hi Friends,I'm using SG500-52 52-Port Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch.  my configuration is as follows. I want to port security limits the ingress MAC address count to one. like this is cisco catalyst switch. Ex:  switchport port-security maximum 1 ...

Dear Team,I have some question regarding to MAC Address on swtich. I have 2 switch connect together with port-security configure on switchA port11 which connect to switchB port01 that have PC1 connected to port02 of switchB. SwitchA configure "port-s...

Hi All, Basiclly I have a Comcast modem connected to a Apple Airport Extream router. This is my personal network. I would like to create a lab network by connecting a Catalyst 3750 to the Apple router and create 2 Vlans. A server vlan and the persona...

Hi, I Would like to ask how to troubleshoot this scenario.R1 and R2 act as a Default GatewayI have 2 site A & B R1 of Site A is connected to R2 of Site B via Leased line the problem is: 1. From R1 Site A I can't ping the R2 and Firewall2. From Site A...

Hi all, I'm want to design a network infrastructure with a fiber ring to have a "self healing" environment. I want to maintain the network up, in a case one fiber break.  I’m considering using SMB switches (SG500-). Attached is the concept design for...

Hi, In following two commands, first command can work, but second one cannot work to enable password. I think the second one needs another command to work with it. Any one can give me an example ?Thank you --------------------------R6(config)#enable ...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! deleting vlan

Hi All, We want to remove few vlans from the vlan database of the switches ( switch models are 3750 & nexus 5548 ).These vlans have ports/trunks associated with them. What should the correct sequence of removal be. Should the vlan be removed off from...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3560E that was running fine until we lost the domain controller as well as ISE license expired.  I rebuilt the AD on new hardware and on 2008r2. The server is in vlan 90.. It will hand out addresses in that subnet but any other subnet fails,...

miket by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm preparing for a new Nexus 7700, 9300 & 2K project. The overall design is to have a single Nexus 7K core in either data center separated by a L2 link. A pair of 9K's on either data center handling all 10Gb aggregation & 2K connectivity. Going to d...

CNM88 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes