Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Expertise, Can anyone suggest how to enable Standby SUP  SSO ?Cannot see Serial No and show Unknown mac address. ThanksHain    ------------------ show module ------------------Chassis Type : WS-C4507RPower consumed by backplane : 40 WattsMod Ports...

Hi All,I have tried to search around but I haven't been able to answer my question so hopefully someone can help. I know in the US and in certain states if you have a correctly worded MOTD banner on your kit then it can help prosecution against peopl...

sdawson14 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have customer that have DC power Batteries -24 -48 ,There is any problem that  the customer connect this batteries  to industrial IE4000 DC power supply switch and 3650 DC power supply switch ? 

Hi,Looking for some guidance/ideas.  I'm about to deploy 3850 and 3650 switches to a site, and I'm wondering if auto qos is really still required nowadays.  Back with the 3750s and other older access switches, the norm was to run up auto qos on edge ...

Hi,The question for HSRP Failover. 1. SW_1 reboot2. FW_2, SW_2 HSRP Active3. SW_1 interface UP (to FW_1, to SW_2), FW_1 Active  time : [ 09:18:39.258 ]4. ping FW_1 to SW SVI  about 12-15 loss  [ FW_1 to SW VIP Ping ]  09:18:53:610  timeout  09:18:54:...

S M by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a requirement to restrict the available  bandwidth for ftp (Data and Control) ONLY on an 1G uplink port of a 3750X switch(from any source to any destination) while making the remaining bandwidth available for all other traffic.I am tryi...

We have a 2960s switch which is a server farm switch connected directly to the core switch via fiber cable.The problem is that it drops the connection to the servers. don't know why that happens but when i disconnect the fiber cable and reconnect it,...

Hi Guys,I want to know your thoughts on this:Currently I have 2 6500 running as the Core router/ switch with all HSRP and SVIs confgured working no problem.But, they are due an upgrade EoL...I'm looking to replace like for like 6800 and I want to int...

Getting this error when i try to prepare the 1000v for decommission  from Vmware.VSM1A_105West(config)# svs connection 105_WestStVSM1A_105West(config-svs-conn)# no vmware dvsThis will remove the DVS from the vCenter Server and any associated port-gro...

I've been looking for a clear answer as to what defines a "higher priority" on the stack members.Reading through the documentation for stack configuration and master election, It is unclear to me if a lesser integer or greater integer constitutes a h...

sdrawkcab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes