Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

My company has three branches, we want to connect them using fiber cables.we have two options:option1: connect them using trunk ports: this option will be much easier in configuration. we can later give each branch its own VLANs. option2:  connect th...

Vencola by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We would like to implement Q-in-Q with LACP tunneling in Cisco Nexus 9372PX but the option is not available in the command line.Does Cisco Nexus 9000 Series support this feature?what is the recomended models of Cisco Nexus 9000 Series that supp...

Engbb by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody I follow the deploy configuration from the below linkto deploy DAI configuration, But after enabling the feature DHCP on N3548-XLI still have not found the command "ip arp inspection vlan xx" on the switch. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/...

Thapakorn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my DMZ switch is connected to my firewall with a 1G uplink , we brought a new WAF but it can only connect with 10G connection. I was wondering if connecting this waf to my DMZ switch would cause bandwidth issue and clog our DMZ switch uplink?

baselzind by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,In a Cat9300L switch ( IOS XE 17.6.4 ), can see some high CPU and packet drops. Any leads to nail the actual root cause appreciated.Switch-1#show controllers cpu-interfacequeue retrieved dropped invalid hol-block-------------------------...

~Saj~ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I require information regarding Cisco Switch which have following specs:1. 24 or 48 SFP ports2. Switching capacity of around 600 Gbps - 700 Gbps3. Forwarding Packets around 100 - 150 MppsThanking in anticipation. 

i created RMA and my TAC says want to increase SLA then use CEEM requestI want to ask what is CEEM?Time to receive my replacement device in 10 daysIf CEEM is enabled, how many days will it take to receive new devices? 

DoTienDung_0-1687080944622.png

Resolved! Slow Telnet.

Hello allRecently we had a unintended reboot of our maine router (Cisco 6506) It looked fine and looked like the reboot went smooth. We are now experiencing extremely slow Telnet access, slow login and "rubber keys" when we try to enter a command in ...