Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 3 - Cisco 3650's which used to be setup as a stack.  After disconnecting the stack cables and attempting to use each switch as stand alone devices, only the USB console port will function on all 3 of them. I have tried the following: 1.  Hard ...

I purchased two refurbished WS-C3560-24TS-S switches that seem to be working fine, but for some reason the Express Setup and the Web Interface are missing from one of the switches. When I IP to the switch I get the following message.-----------------...

mikeics01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Router A at HQ and a Router B at Hotel. HQ and Hotel are connected via VPN with these 2 router. The hotel have a online reservation software and there is a web interface for customer to make reservation. The Web interface is hosted outside but...

nocsertech by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We are planning for up gradation of the our cisco 6509-E VSS chassis.We have total 3 VSL links connected between both the switches. 2 links are on SUP720 and 1 link is on a ten gig card.We would like to know when we upgrade the IOS and do a  ...

Hi,we use the Cisco switches SG-100 (gigabit 24ports), but this switches not communicate whith a devices (PC whith 100Mbit LAN interfaces or printers RICOH MP 171 - can only 100Mbit). This switch should be able to communicate on speed Gbit, 100Mbit o...

Can anyone provide information around the rumour UCS 6100 FI will stop operating after a set amount of days (I heard 700)?What is the count-down period on which firmware version? We're currently using 2.0(2q)A

Help !!I just came across a network for one of my customers and noticed strange private addressing allocation. They use 192.168.1.0/21 as their subnet and everything work.I don't understand. How can someone use a class C address using 255.255.248.0 a...