Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Does any one have idea if any Cisco Switch model have (or will have) AVB Feature (Audio Video Bridging) support available ? What switching product have you used for AVB deployments? There should be something from Cisco available now or in near fut...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2000 locations that all have same 5 VLAN subnets. We had to implement unique NAT subnets for each location and we have static Nat and overload applied.We nat this unique subnet to the Vlans using the following statements. This is so we can mo...

Hi, I have already an RP for my system:ip pim rp-address 192.168.15.253 But I want for the multicast address 225.4.1.81a different RPSo I have added ip access-list standard grpmulticast permit 225.4.1.81 ip pim rp-address 172.26.3.50 grpmulticast ove...

dikatanou by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am looking to purchase  a couple of switches to get the idea of using the CLI and trunking etc.What would be a good one to buy?I was looking at the CISCO CATALYST WS-C2950G-48-EISomething that I can also configure VLANs on, and that has a GUI op...

Hi,My client is using Cisco ISG. Setup is as described below. 1. Client makes a request through browser for xyz.com.2. Through routing, the request reaches to ISG.3. ISG is configured to redirect port 80 and 443 requests to squid proxy server(running...

jaydeepk1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, We have a single 2248 connected in dual homed fashion to two nexus 5000 series switches, in vpc.the aim is to disconnect the 2248 from the 5000 switches. Appreciate if i can get to know how this can be done (should the port channel be shut...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey,Ive been trying to configure this network, after configuring each of the vlans I attempted to start DHCP configuration on the layer 3 switch and all my ports when from flashing light green to dark green. Any Ideas what I might have done?

amitkam11 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes