Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Can anyone advise why packet discard on Me-3400 switch interface and how to prevent.ME-3400#sh interfaces counters errors                      Port        Align-Err     FCS-Err    Xmit-Err     Rcv-Err  UnderSize  OutDiscards Fa0/22            ...

HI all ...I am doing some playing around with my CCNA LAB. I have a Question About Inter-VLan ROuting...I want to Establish Communication Between the 2 Sites but Prevent Broadcasts and unnecessary traffic across the WAN link. etc...The links between ...

The point of vPC, of course, is to leverage both uplinks from a switch (or server) and not have STP block either one of them. Split LAG. Got it. The benefit is supposed to be the full bi-sectional BW you get.How about if I have, say, 20 VLANs configu...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing issue

Hi,I would really appreciate some help with an issue I have.I have a Cisco SG3000-10 in Layer 3 modeAn Asus wireless access pointA Dell switchThe AP and the dell switch are both plugged into the Cisco router. I am trying to get traffic to route from ...

I am setting up a site to site VPN with a 881 and a PIX box.  On the 881 I am getting an error when I test the VPN through CCP.   "The peer must be routed through the crypto map interface.  The Following peer(s) do not a have a routing entry in the r...

shall by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. On catalyst 3750 there are 4 SDM templates: default, routing, access and vlan. From what I understand SDM is used to split the TCAM into areas. Depending on your needs you will use one of the templates. My question is about VLAN SDM template. ...

I am trying to set up the speed duplex as "full", but the port not allowing me this operation, showing the error of unrecognized command, however beside this port, all the other ports on same switch are accepting the command.   Note: Cross cable is c...

I have a Layer 3 core switch(backbone) 10.18.16.0/24, and the core switch needs to connect to multiple Layer 2 sub switches.The Layer 2  sub switches will connect to multiple workstations. The sub switches network will be 172.20.10.0/24, 172.20.40/2...

configurar vlans en los puertos del switch cisco y conectarlos en un switch sin soporte de vlans en sus extremos, quiero saber funcionara?you configure vlans on cisco switch ports and connect them to a switch without support vlans at their ends, I wa...

PAC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I have configured the following VLANs on my 3560 Cisco switch :VLAN 30VLAN 40VLAN 50InterVlan routing is allowed between them, however I want to configure the switch to let specific host to have access to all VLANs while all other Hosts to only...