Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Please see the scenario is attached diagram.I want that when the connection between firwall and internet goes down, traffic seemlessly flow towards the CE and then via BGP to the other side SiteBAlso when the MPLS circuit goes down, traffic seemle...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Not sure where to start off on this as my only knowledge is that, router (DTE) will connect to Modem (DCE) (CSU/DSU) before going to WAN.The reason that the Modem/CSU/DSU is that it is use as a converter, to convert LAN information into some...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm doing a class project using a network simulator and am asked to: Design and implement an network for company RoutersCourseMatters.  The names of the department names at this company are Faculty, Staff, and Students.  For security reasons, each de...

lolwar001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question about connecting devices to the NM-10G line cards on a 3850.  I know these are uplink ports and not designed to connect up to a host - but what about a VMWare host?  I've connected a 3850 10G port to a fabric interconnect before and it worke...

Dear all,   I have 3 routers connected to one another   R1 <-> R2 <-> R10 R1 fa0/0 (192.168.3.1) -- R2 fa0/0 (192.168.3.2) (192.168.3.0/24 network) R2 fa0/1 (192.168.5.1) - R10 fa0/0 (192.168.5.2) (192.168.5.0/30 network) I do not have gateway...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon, I am trying to work through a problem that I am having. I am using Hyper-V and on the guest OS's, the MTU is set to 1450, however on the management OS the MTU is 1500. Is there any way to set the MTU higher?  I don't want to enable ju...

Hello,We have two NAM2's for the 6500 which dont appear to be responding.  Is there a procedure like for the NAM3 to reset these?  NAM3 reset: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/network_analysis_module_software/nam3/install/guide/bk_nam3_i...

casingnj2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   I know this is old question and have found several in the forum. But what does the 1st up means ? and the 2nd up means ?   On the book, it says 1st up = physical layer ok = receive carrier detect                                  2nd up = d...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Problem

Hi dear support. my name is Elchin. I by cisco cat switch 3850-24t  lan base. But i see that i cannot write in this sw static ip routing more than 16. I wanna to write static ip routing unlimited (more than 50). I know that cisco have two verrsion sw...

elchinreg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello-  I have several 3560x switches running 12.2(55)SE8.  Every TDR test I run gives me the following resultsInterface Speed Local pair Pair length        Remote pair Pair status--------- ----- ---------- ------------------ ----------- ------------...