cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 6800 with Sup2T, Active logical port limit

Hi All, Just wondering if theres any official documenetation on what the active logical port limit is for a 6800 running Sup2T supervisors.   I'm looking at tidying up STP but coincerned that the remediation works might push us temporarily over the l...

Resolved! Controller Port Error

I have a cisco 3560 switch PoE, with cisco wireless access points connected to it. I got 9 access points out of 24 go off.  I got the following log for all off ports. 3w6d: %ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_PORT_ERR: Controller port error, Interface Gi1/0/32: Po...

sanjee108 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

4500 VSS Cluster log entry

Hello,since couple of days I see the following log message on my 4500 VSS cluster."chkpt_archive_status_callback"The message appears now and then during the day in the log.I'm not sure, what this log means and what happens.Regards 

TF.DE by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

9200L switch connection problem

HelloWe have a problem with Cisco switch 9200L and need help.The problem is that the 9200L switch can not be recognized on our distributive switch 6506.When we connect one of the 9200L switches, it doesn`t work, but the other 9200L switch, with the s...

Jovana by Beginner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Vlan UP line protocol Down

I have a 3560 switch newly installed and have created a mgmt VLAN (999) but the line prot is down and won't come upVlan 1 is shut down and 2 other vlan's exist Vlan 2 (user data) and vlan 700 (voice) which work fineUsers are plugged in and working, v...

jmoss1 by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Exporting PCAP

I am trying to run a packet capture on my Cisco WS-C3850-48P, firmware 16.3.b.I seem to have gotten the actual capture working, but am just running into issues exporting. Here are my commands monitor capture mypcap access-list CAP-FILTERmonitor captu...

SeaLH by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! POE problem on 3650 switch

Good day.I have a WS-C3650-24PD switch, SW Version 16.12.4. I noticed this problem with POE. If you issue sh and then no sh, the POE cannot be provided. The only solution that fixes the problem is to disconnect power from the switch. I have over 300 ...

Light in gear on continuously lit

Hello friends, I have a Catalyst 2960-L 24 port switch. When it turns on it gets a blinking amber light and then it turns on. I tried to access the switch through the console port and when it starts at the terminal, some strange letters appear. Would...

IMG-20220818-WA0020.jpeg
Translator by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes