Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We are testing the setup capabilites on IOS-XE (on CAT9200L and 9300L) and it was working great with IOS-XE 16.12.05b (cat9k_lite_iosxe.16.12.05b.SPA.bin) But with 17.03.03 (cat9k_lite_iosxe.17.03.03.SPA.bin) we get following error while booting up:*...

Hi guys, I've got two sites and I want to connect them via OSPF but with encryption, which encryption method is the best and more secure (MD5 or MACSEC) or is there another encryption algorithm? About the topology: Each site has two Cisco 9300 switch...

Hi i have the following issue I want to connect a pair of Nexus Switches (Both operate together with VPC to enable redundancy) to a VSS-Stack of two Catalyst switches. How do i need to connect them together? Each to each with one Port-Channel per Swi...

Hi AllJust got a pair of Cisco C9300 upgraded them to v.17.06.04And after a reload it is not saving my config.It doesn't give me any errors when saving and not issues if I do a full configuration.after a reload it's back to being erased.What am i mis...

Dear All, I need to upgrade to N-1  Release for WS-C2960-24PC-Lwhat should be the N-1 IOS version for this model please Current IOS is "flash:/c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-50.SE4/c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-50.SE4.bin"Your Prompt response is highly appreciated

Hi all,I'm having an issue on a WS-C2960X-48TS-L . The PoE doesn't work and the command show power inline gives me this output:I've already tried to:- Restart the switch- Update OS at the version: 15.2(7)E9- Reset to factory defaultsCould anyone help...

gzaGC9VyUh.png

Hello,Wanted to download the latest firmware for a IE-2000 switch (not IE-2000U), but it has been removed from the download page on Cisco support. These models went End-of-Sale 5 days ago, but they are supported until 2029. So, I guess someone was to...

roger.aas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to load a config file from a USB drive.When I try to connect the USB Stick with the 2960 switch I get the following error:  %USB_HOST_STACK-5-USB_ENUM_FAIL_GETDESCR: Failed to enumerate a USB device as not able to read the device's desc...

HeKay by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card