Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I got one question that maybe someone can answer here.I was upgradeing 2960x switch that was master in a stack. It had two members, and one of the member upgraded successfully but the other one did not. Now when I type in “show switch” it sa...

jommy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have Catalyst me3600X-24FS-M.More recently in the log constantly appear the following messagesOct  2 16:11:03: %NILE_ASIC-2-TCAM_PARITY_ARRAY_ERR: TCAM4 Parity Array Error at Asic: 1 TCAM Index: 0xE6EF Application: MCASTV6             Region ...

I got the results below when I pinged my local gateway. I believe it should display 1ms and not more than 1 ms.What could be the issue?Reply from 10.100.x.x: bytes=32 time=31ms TTL=64Reply from 10.100.x.x: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64Reply from 10.100.x....

ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I'm doing an internship in the network department of a big company and my job is to the test the configuration archieve feature of network devices.Since I'm a beginner on network devices I've followed some guides on the internet on figuri...

narnox by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure 4500x switch to send flow to PRTG but with no success!flow record PRTG-Record match ipv4 source address match ipv4 destination address collect counter bytes long collect counter packets long collect timestamp sys-upti...

Moudar by VIP
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have just installed a CBS250-8PP-D and have enabled port security. In ACE I have created a rule such that if any traffic originating from UNKNOWN mac address, the port will shutdown.However, the port have shutdown even though no other device...

Hi Team, Can i have reason for this kind logs...Why we are getting?.... Please help me resolve this ISSUE ASAP.Logs:=======2012 Dec 13 17:54:43 NX7K %ETHPORT-3-IF_ERROR_VLANS_SUSPENDED: VLANs 9 on Interface port-channel1 are being suspended. (Reason:...

Hello i have a problem and the VLANS of the same router won't communicate between each other. I don't know What the problem is they also won't communicate between Routers but i belive that a VPN problem that i will try to solve later i just hope it i...