Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm looking for some help with my small business network.  We are in a rural area with very limited connectivity options.  We were on only T1's until recently when our carrier was able to bring limited DSL availability to our area.When I came ...

Cisco has recently released the Virtual Routing Lab (VIRL). For a review of the product see this link:http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141201144504-42273637-15-key-features-of-the-new-cisco-virtual-internet-routing-labUnlike the CCIE Lab Build...

MST

I have an interesting STP problem.  I am a little fuzzy on exactly how MST is supposed to work with one region configured.  I have one region with instances 0 an 1 set as the root on my core 6513. I have 2 distribution switches each connected to the ...

ericdavis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The fans 1 & 2 in Module 1 on the Nexus5K are still experiencing the very high RPM and speed issue.I have replaced the fan from another operational Nexus5K, and the fans are fine in the other Nexus. The replacement fans also have the same issues, ...

Hi Friends,i have problem with this Tunnel, it's a DMVPN Tunnel and the Routers Running EIGRP over the Tunnel. The Problem is that this tunnel goes down once or twice a day !!! BUT not every day and not same time.Here are a output from the two router...