Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am configuring my router to use NAT my ISP provides me with a DHCP address. I am also needing outside users to access to some servers on my network. This is what I have so far. Am I missing. Any recommendations would also be appreciated. I am learn...

revcoyote by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are running Cisco 6509-e and we are running load test and when traffic reach 80 mbps switch start reponding very slow. I checked CPU usage and it was using 100% and connection to the switch from outside to inside are 80K. once connection dropp ...

Hello,Can I use Cisco Catalyst 9600 as Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol and Network Time Protocol server? if yes, how to configure the Cisco Catalyst 9600 to act as  Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol and Network Time Protocol server?Thank you in...

Tarek2023 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Does anyone know if there is a method of forcing a non connected switch port LED to blink for a certain number of times regardless if there is anything connected. The purpose of this is we have remote 3750 switch stacks and quite often have t...

kris_duffy by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Subject: Need help configuring OSPF on a multi-router networkHello,I'm having some trouble configuring OSPF on my network, and I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have several routers connected together, each with their own VLANs in different netw...

shaqkori_0-1682772941560.png
shaqkori by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wasup! I'm doing a lab on cisco packet tracer and I'm assigning Ip addresses. one step says Assign the last usable  address of subnet 6 to the office 1 network CEO end devices. Also, assign a subnet mask and the default gateway ( first  address in th...

shanej2118 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're looking at deploying AUTOCONF on the access switches of our campus LAN.  I've lab tested it successfully on a 9200-48P and plan to configure it on one production switch as a next step.  I've done some reading up on the feature, but mostly what ...

mat_rouch by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have read that the poe function on the C2960 is automatic and already set. so i plugged in a unifi poe AP and it didnt light up on the AP and no indication light on the switch port as well.Am i missing anything ?

On the Cisco switch, what is the difference betweenLast input never, output never, output hang neverLast input never, output 1w6d, output hang never I need to know how many ports were never used so that we can reduce number of switches in the stack. 

uppermost by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes