Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a HWIC-2FE  WIC card i intend to use on an 1841 router however the Card is not recognized by router  can some one advised on what IOS i could use that supports advance Ipservices on 1841  

Hello All, So, I'm not normally a network engineer :) But have found myself in this most gracious position! I have this environment that I need to route IP across the switches. Basically, I have VM host server that has three network connections.NIC0 ...

tomd54321 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,Find something interesting but seems there is no official document to confirm.Here is the simple setup, PC A connecting to port g1/0/15 of 3750x, PC B connecting to same switch but different port, both port are access port belong to same VLAN...

XIE YAO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For over a week now I’ve been getting the following error in my log once a minute: Invalid packet (too large) length=17247 I’ve seen it stop for maybe an few hours a couple times but otherwise it’s constant. Anyone know how to track down who or what ...

Hi ALL, I just want to know the use of the below access-list rule which is created on my working environment. This network 10.206.130.0/23 is configured on same device you can find log below.What is the use of giving below rule like src and dst netwo...

Neelesh M by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I run the command "show ip traffic" on a 3750X switch, I see some output like this:UDP statistics:                                                                   Rcvd: 24289 total, 0 checksum errors, 24289 no port                             ...

n.bedbury by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need a suggestion to solve an issue I'm having with a GLBP topology.I have two routers connected to different internet links (different IP ranges, different ISPs). These routers run GLBP in the private LAN to provide redundancy and load balance...

marianodt by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have a network in with a i have a switch stack configured for voice and data. Particularly, both are configured to pass over the same port.I want to add a temporary switch (different model) to the network and configure it the same way. In pa...