Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to get the ADSL failover to work however am not sure if I have the config correct.  It should be able to failover to the NAT and have any interfaces using NAT (such as 1 and 99, be able to use the ADSL), I am not worried about anything...

Hii Guyz,This is my first time in this forum.I had a Question.I just wanted to know 'what is the maximum traffic  handling capacity per port of the newer 2960x series switch.The thing is that we have around 50-60 2960s switches in our organisation.We...

ripnik101 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys. I have several Linksys SGE2000P switches in my network, i was checking the datasheets for these switches and they indicate that these switches can do Layer 3 routing, i need to setup VLANs in my network then use a Linksys SGE2000P switch...

I have two 5548UP Nexus switches on a VPC. Yesterday my second Nexus switch would not let me log in.  I password recovered it and got in fine.  Later on I rebooted both of them and the first switch now wont let me log in either console or SSH.  I sti...

lonmc1977 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've come across a strange situation and I can't seem to figure it out. When a certain device on the network is unplugged (a Citizen or HP printer in this case), instead of the ping timing out another device start responding instead (see below). N...

I have HSRP configured but doesn't seem to be failing over on a failure. Below are the outputs during a failover of a cable pull and the configs. Standby output on primary during failover, to me this shouldn't be in Active mode as the track is down....

We are trying to get internet through another network. We have a cisco3825. The switch does not connect to the router but the users in the vlan can hit the other modem and router through the tunnel. Can't even ping the router from the switch.

one of our WS-C6509 was crashed and auto reboot. Can help to find out the root cause? thanks! Cisco IOS Software, s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-ADVENTERPRISEK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(33)SXI8a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)System image file is "disk0:s72033-ad...