Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm looking at deploying a few 3650 switches at some regional sites, where there is a requirement for PoE+ to power access points, but only on a small number of ports.Table 7 at this URL:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catal...

Resolved! Access list issues

Hello, There has been an access list in place where I work since well before I arrived and it doesn't quite work.  I've done some research on ACLs and modified it so that it works better than it did before; however, it still doesn't do what was desi...

My Avaya ip phones are not acquiring an IP address from my Microsoft DHCp server, this is my first time setting up or trying to setup a voice vlan, I do have Mitel IP phones in the mix but unfortunately they are on the same vlan as my data. Usually o...

I want to upgraded my Cisco 3750 switches. The  current IOS is flash:c3750-ipbase-mz.122-35.SE5/c3750-ipbase-mz.122-35.SE5.binWhat is the latest IOS version I can use for these switches?  This versions is the latest on the cisco download site. Is is ...

Hi,Just a quick one with regards to BGP Timers. As we all know its default Keepalives: 60 and Holdtime: 180 seconds.I have the following config below setup on my network:router bgp YYY bgp router-id 10.79.250.141 bgp log-neighbor-changes neighbor 10....

The switch drop to rommon mode with the following errors:Failed to get configurationInvalid parameter block -- no mac address available.Xmodem file system is available.switch: flash_initInitializing Flash......no flash filesystems found.switch: dirLi...

roy.sam by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have observed that one of the 3560 switch was rebooted with "System returned to ROM by address error at PC 0x0, address 0x0"                    Please explain us about this erro message.                    I have attached the sh...

Cisco ASR1001 - Version 15.4(1)S1#show facility-alarm statusSystem Totals  Critical: 0  Major: 1  Minor: 0 Source              Severity      Description [Index]------              --------      -------------------module 0                   MAJOR     ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card