Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We are implementing a new redundant Nexus 7K replacement of redundant Catalyst 6500s and were thinking of temporarily uplinking the old to the new via L2 Trunk Interfaces (non-vpc). Would this be acceptable and would traffic traverse the peerlink if ...

cdall1979 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got two switches :WS-C3750X-48P-LWS-C3750X-24P-Sboth are running on 12.2(55)SE5  but I couldn't find both ip routing & ip multicast on WS-C3750X-48P-LI have upgarde WS-C3750X-48P-L to the lastest version 15.2.1E2 and I got only ip routing comman...

Hello world, Here is the situation, I have a serial terminal box (IOLAN black box to be exact). I have no idea what the IP of this box is but I do know it's MAC address. I need to telnet into this box to be able to change configs on it. I have it con...

Hi, Pls confirm how to check fragmented memory is increasing or not in 45xx switch  # sh memory summary                        Head        Total(b)         Used(b)        Free(b)          Lowest(b)  Largest(b)Processor   12B5908C   491417456   175424...

Hello Cisco Team,We have the following request from our production IT Team:WE have certain production devices that are plug into our CISCO Switches such as PLC or Video Cameras. The question is it possible to assign these devices a dymamic IP based o...

clamparth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have CISCO 2960, LANBase last IOS revision:Model                                       SW Version                                    SW Image -----                                                 ----------                                    ...

Dear all, refer to the configuration given below, can anyone guide me that "spanning-tree portFast" will cause switching loops or not ?  interface GigabitEthernet1/0/48 description "UPLINK-TO-MEMBERSHIP-03-SW-02" switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q ...