Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 16 switches and 3 servers in my network.In server room,i have one cisco WS-C2960S-48TS-L and one WS-C2960S-24TS-L connected to each other.Two eth ports of each server are being timmed and connected to the 2 switches.Every thing is fine but ...

Hi guys,Ive tried to configure NetFlow on layer 2 without success.I configured the recond\monitor\exporter like the configuration guide said. but still i dont receive any netflow traffic. I checked the firewall on the VM and it looks fine.Anyone have...

I'm deploying a setup where I'll have a pair of 2232TM-E switches in a single rack (servers have the option to run data connections to both) which are going to then be uplinked to a pair of 5548UPs near my 7K cores using FET.   My confusion comes fro...

Dear All,I have a project consists of 18 IDF rooms with 55x48 1G ports Access Switches, 2 x10 G uplinks to each core switch (2xN7k), 270 Wireless Access points.what is the preferred switch? Cisco 2960-XR was recommanded for access switch, is there an...

Hello.We are looking to have a setup like this:                                                      User PCs                                                            |                                                            |                   ...

Hi ,How we can check the chassis serial number ( Not Process ID). My switch is Cisco WS-C6509. Show Inventory and Show Diag is not working in this switch. Is there any other cmd for getting the chassis S/N.

I've been working on getting wake on LAN setup in our corp network.  At the center of our network are a pair of Nexus 7Ks.  While I have been successful in getting WoL to work over UDP 7 across subnets and out to our remote sites, I have not been suc...

Hi,I'm trying to configure a RSPAN with multiple source ports on multiple switches and 1 destination port.On the first switch I have :Session 1---------Type                   : Remote Source SessionSource Ports           :     Both               : Po...

If you have VLAN 10 on a switch which is meant to carry your data traffic, and VLAN 20 which is meant to carry your voice traffic, and a switch port is default vlan 10, and tagged for vlan 20, but the PC hangs off a port on the phone, are you actuall...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes