Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've looked through the Cisco config guides for setting up Config sync and have successfully used it to configure dual-homed FEX's ports.Is there anything I should be aware of that can cause issues?I enabled config sync on an existing pair of 5Ks.  I...

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, we have 2 4510 switches running 12.2-25-ewa, thoses seems to reboot by themselves about every 3 months, every times showing only a strange time set error. every time they reboot, they don't reboot normally and no traffic is flowing... the o...

fraber01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, I have a catalyst 4507R-E and I put this module WS-X4648-RJ45V+E in the 7 slot, but the show module command show me Unsupported, this is the show version and the show module!? This catalyst 4507R-E whit this Supervisor Supervisor II+ WS...

hfb5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured one IPSec VPN (dgcx 1 : ip 94.200.168.198)on router c1900.and it is succefuuly working.I also configured second IPSec VPN (dgcx 2 : ip 120.63.208.231) instance on same router and remote side having sonicwall fir...

HelloI'm having some trouble configuring a cisco 881. I'm building a lab where I connect 2 cisco 881 through the fe4 interface (Wan port), and then connect to each router a PC, at interface fe0 (Lan port). The idea was to establish connection and imp...

jmsant002 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 switches available to use, a 2960 or 2950. Ideally I wish to use the 2950 if possible.What I want to achive is for a few ports to be limted to Internet only traffic, and dns lookups from a selected internal dns server. So when a machine is...

I am trying to find the documentation to upgrade my nexus 7010 from SUP1 to SUP2. But I cannot seem to find it. Anyone know where it is hiding?                

mikegrous by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a switch sees a frame whose source MAC is already in its CAM table on the same port, will it refresh the timer to 0 secondsOr it will again just store the MAC on the same port again?        Paraphrasing my question:If it is refreshing the timer ...

Hi All,Our two datacenters are linked together using OTV.The VMware network environment is managed by the NExus1000VWe have a VMWare streched cluster over the 2 physical datacenters (a part of the VEM in DC1 and a part of the VEM in DC2).We have a pa...

riziv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI'm doing Redistribute in GNS3, please download my lab first in attached file.You  can see four routers, R1,R2,R3 running OSPF in vlan 10,20,30, can ping  each ip address between three routers, then I added R4 and R5 for  testing redistribute st...

Resolved! VLAN 3560

HI, please tell me (or give me a tutorial about) how to create a VLAN and configure a couple of ports on the Cisco 3560 V2 PoE-48. Thanks, Adrian.

The 3750X has 160Gbps fabric with 102mppsThe 4948 10G has 132Gbps fabric with 102mppsBoth are non blocking.The 3750X allows me to stack. I hear the 4948 is better for server switches because of buffering/queues. So my question is: Does the 4948 buffe...

Hi, I have a VoIP network between point A and B; in A i have UC560 , 3560 v2 PoE 48, and two Cisco IP phone connected (for now); In B, i have 3560 and two Cisco phones. All equipment are configured and between A and B i have a straight cable from fa0...