Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys I have simple doubt. Please try to guide me. Its with respect to Network Device A? 1. With a network wide mask of 255.255.255.128, each interface does not require an IP address. 2. With a network wide mask of 255.255.255.0, it must be a La...

I have installed a (3) switch stack of Catalyst 3850 switches. I installed a 10G module in the 1st switch (the master) configured it and plugged it into the network and all works fine. Now I would like to add a second 10 Gigabit Ethernet connection t...

I have a sm-es2-24 in a 2911.  I am getting the following in syslog:%LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface GigabitEthernet0/25, changed state to up%LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface GigabitEthernet0/25, changed state to down%LIN...

Hi All,I set up enable password as well as telnet password on cisco 881-k9.with the same password :kadd2013no username confuguredwhen i saved the config , i was unable to login again using the same password i configured

okoroji80 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, Cisco Experts:I am not a network expert, so I need advices:Example:Customer has X 2 N5596, X 2 N2224TP and X 2 CAT6509E & others like UCS 5108 Chassis, etc.Q1.Customer has X 2 10G Ethernet Uplinks from N5596-A to CAT6509E-A.Customer has X 2 10G E...

K P SIM by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all ,assume i have a class map x and i have policy map ynow in have  policy-map y macthed the class x and gave it gurantee bw 1 Mbpsand left the class default without modification.the quewstion is how to  give certian limit to the policy-map as a...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DSCP value

Hi everybodyI hope you guys are doing fine.  I got stumped by dscp value.Let say we have different traffics that we have mapped to different dscp values;A packet received with dscp " EF, and another packet is received with dscp CS7Which packet  has h...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes