Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Please have a look to attached diagram.I have 2 parts A & B. Part A already exist and running. We are planning to add Part B as show in the diagram.Part A consists of ASA 5540 and 2921 as Edge Router and Microsoft TMG as Web Proxy for internal usersA...

Hi all,I have a Cisco 800 Series router that i configured to do some port forwarding. However i must have done something wrong, because i am unable to access the ports .Here is the configuration file of the router.Sorry it i pasted too much info, i'm...

apetcu001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing and Data

Hi,I want to know what is difference between routing and data transfer? Is routing means to just reach a packet from source to destination, or reply must come back? I mean if we receive a ICMP error then is this still possible that we've done routing...

A client wants to setup a VPN with us and they want us to traffic  non-RFC1918 (Public IP) address through the tunnel. Is the following config correct or am I missing something?interface Vlan10 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address 202.12.184.24...

mmapa1980 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to connect a 2960 swith to 3560X using port channel. I have configred the switches with the following configratuion and connected them with straight ethernet cable, the link came up and then it went int err-disable state. I re-enabl...

Wajma_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Straightforward solution is QSFP+ -> QSFP+. I cannot deploy MPO for policy reasons.  Can I, though, get a 40G connection using the 10Gig ports and standard fiber cabling?  I know that connector loss is an issue also.  I am going approx. 25m, switch t...

pscleroso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 10 Gig connection

This seems that it should be simple, and I am probably overlooking something stupid.  Somebody please point it out to me.Connecting a WS-C4948E-F with a SFP-10G-SR to an ASR1002 with a XFP-10G-MM-SR.Using standard MM fiber.  Link will not come up.I h...

miyork by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I've got a C6504 Chassis with Sup2T with default qos configuration (auto qos default gobal command). When I use the "show platform qos ip" command I can see the following output: QoS Summary [IPv4]: (* - shared aggregates, Mod - switch m...

HelloI have a Cisco 2821 router doing Dhcp Server I also have a Hp wireless access point. I have the DHCP server up and running but need the Option 43 Hex value for IP 10.1.1.11 Any Help would be great.Thanks

mspdog22 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Pls find the capture of WiresharkSoruce:10.190.190.170Destination:199.255.140.136Websense IP: 10.190.147.28We have webfiltering server(websense), So Any traffic which going to Internet it will be filtered via websense, We are suspecting some issue...

Hi All,Just doing a quick sanity check on my decision before I purchase but have found some conflicting information that I do with help clarifying!I'm purchasing a 3750X-48 and need to run OSPF, can I do this with IP Base? The Cisco product page woul...