Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

My cisco core device has rebooted with the below crash info.Device details:Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------               *    1 52    WS-C...

Sri v by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!I need in your help.I have Cisco Catalyst 4507. On WS-C4507E I created a few VLANs and with I have problem with one VLANs. When I add device in VLAN 150 this device take ip-address from DHCP server and after this host don't see other h...

DearIf my router running site to site vpn with tunnel, what is the best practise to apply "ip virtual-reassembly"use only "ip virtual-reassembly" or "ip virtual-reassembly in" or "ip virtual-reassembly out" or apply ALL three statement in the interfa...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:Currently we had Cisco 1941 and I was wondering if it is possible to set up FO Active/Standby for this unit. If so, could someone please send me an instruction on how to accomplish itThanks again.

Hiep Pham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 8 port L2 switch which has 3 ports in VLAN 10 and 4 ports in VLAN 20Port 1 of the switch is a trunk port connect to FastEthernet 0 of my Cisco router which is doing inter VLAN routing between both VLANs by using the following commandsinterf...

I have done some research already but all i can find is examples of 2, 3, and 4 switch stacks. What is the proper connection for Flex Stack cables with 5 switches?                  

Hi everyone,I need your help to make a trunk port working on a cisco 871 router. This router is backup HSRP for a cisco 1841. Everything work fine on the 1841, but I a unable to make the cisco 871 works.The situation is as follow.This router has - 1 ...

I have 2 network printers that are connected to 2 different switches on the same VLAN.  The users on local subnet can access these printers just fine.  Users on a remote subnet cannot access these printers unless someone on local subnet accesses thes...

brentz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing some lab trials with GNS3 to try and work out a better method of redistributing static routes into our network.What I want to do is redistribute multiple route-maps into EIGRP.  Below is a run down of what I have setup so far.I have setup ...