Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! No telnet access

Hello all,I have a 3750G stack (of two switches) running 12.2 IPBASEA username and password is configured.1 SVI is created and is up/up (it is the IP address of the switch).The following configurations exist:aaa new-modelaaa authentication login defa...

good day to all!.I am currently working and studying on a possiblity of a large networking project.I have dealth with basic networking in the past, but not this complexity.I will be needing to wire a new office building. And I am hoping to get some t...

I connected a Dell Vrtx chassis with a built in L3 switch to a nexus 2000 fex but the port immediately becomes disabled. Any idea?

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI am building a lab before I can move on to seperate our existing network (no VLAN, all devices in the same subnet)I use 01 cisco router 2911 to connect 01 no-VLAN network with other VLANs networkThey can work well if I point the default gatewa...

HII have a problem with a cisco catalyst 3750.I need to monitoring a port network traffic.The source port is 21 and the destination 22.All run in default vlan 1To do this:-a network sniffer is connected to 22 port.-I create a new vlan 10-I put the po...

d.camboni by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have Nexus 4001i in our IBM BC,we can see on the uplink interfaces (1/15):  Tx    3522860458 output packets 2030 multicast packets    0 broadcast packets 59210028 jumbo packetsbut on the other interfaces there is no Jumbo frames at all.i would ...

yaron.abo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,For the debugging purpose I need to save every communication from and to an ip address 10.10.10.20 connected to a cisco manageable switch. This pc is connected to fa0/10. For better debugging purpose I need the communication to a port no 675...

I have attempted to implement DHCP snooping and have been having some strange issues. I have 5 3560s taht I use for my edge and when I attempt to implement on all five, the VLAN that houses my voice data appears to no longer be able to recieve DHCP l...

cltrenholm by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have been using the feature navigator to compare the following images:s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI4a.bins72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXJ5.binI am finding it strange that the tool is showing 'ip routing' as unique to 12.2(33)SX...

I posted an issue I was having here a while ago. The router internal interface would go down intermittently. From the switch I could see all internal interfaces were up and I machines within the LAN could communicate; however they could not access th...

Hi guys,As per the link below, I could only configure 16384 routes (sharerd between IPv4 and IPv6 prefixes).http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/configuration_limits/limits_521/nexus_5000_config_limits_521.htmlAre there an...

John Pong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In configuring Control Plane Policing (CPP),  I use ACLs to filter packets, not all packets pass the permit statements and thus are denied. How do I see which OTHER packets are being denied. I tried to add the “LOG” keyword to the end of the deny sta...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I was going through datasheets of 2960s/x/plus. I saw in 2960 plus that no value for switching bandwidth is given however its written that switching bandwidth is full duplex capacityWhat does this mean

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes