Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI hav todat the following config for ex, int 3560 switchar and 3750Global:mls qosAt the interface:switcport mod accessauto qos voip trustmls qos trust dscoand also on other interface:switchport mode trunkmls qos trust dscpauto qos voip trustWhat co...

s.persson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Suppose that an IP address is assigned to a device, not an interface of the device. Explain what (if anything at all) \breaks down". In particular, how would routers perform their forwarding function in this case?

Questions based on the attached topolgy diag are as below:1. How many addresses do you need to assign? Why?2. Choose the largest possible private addresses for this network. No need for subnetting.3. Choose the smallest possible public addresses for ...

Hello Community,I have a strange request.Can someone please let me know if its possible to make routers build the running configuration quicker?Let me explain.When I do 'show run' on a cisco 3750, it takes ages for the device to 'build the configurat...

Hi,I have applied belpow config and after that i see lot of output drops on the interface.Purpose of below config to mark packet with ip precdence 5 and set prioity percent 10class-map match-any TO-MPLS-PLATINUM match access-group name HC_COS_PBR mat...

Resolved! About STP

I am learning STP recent days, and an issue came to me. if a root bridege has been elected and the stp topology is stable. while an switch with higher BID join the LAN, and what would happen? if the election would be held again and the new one would ...

Hi Team,Am looking for a replacement to WS-X6148E-GE-45AT on the WS-C6513-E. the line card doesn't seem to be available on Configurator. my guess is it has gone end of sale..is this the case..? I need a replacement that has PEO+ capability....what is...

Resolved! Cisco csr1000v

Hi. We have Cisco csr1000 virtual  router.Here is sh ver:CSR1000virtual#sh verCisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.3(2)S2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyr...

Could anyone please help...On a Cisco switch part number like below you get a different letter at the end.  eg. -E, -S, -L etcDoes anyone know what the different letters mean?       WS-C2960-24PC-S

Hi All,I was going through the Data Sheet of 3750 x series switches , which we are planning to use as a core switch in  particular .As i was glancing through the section that denotes Maximum Mac Address Support , i came across something like this : A...

Hi,I am training for my CCNA exam and currently studying STP and RSTP. On the online document titled Understanding Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (802.1w) (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk389/tk621/technologies_white_paper09186a0080094cfa.shtml)it is...

acsabirTR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am wonder if voice vlan can be configured on secondary ip of a vlan.I set the one vlan and then set the ip address like below,vlan 33ip address 30.30.34.251 255.255.255.0 secondaryip address 30.30.33.251 255.255.255.0no ip redirectsno ip unreach...

gkadudfo1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes