Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a question,do all cisco routers no matter what model, have NAT features or built in NAT or we have to install a software for NAT on the routers?Regards,

Resolved! Parser View

Hi All,Just need to confirm If the IOS version  c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-35.SE5.bin  supports parser view ? any help will be much appriciated.many thanks.

ok, so i have my router and made subinterfaces int e0/0no ip addressno shutdownint e0/0.1encapsulation dot1q 1ip address 10.10.10.17 255.255.255.240               and i set my switch up with thisconfig tint vlan 1ip address 10.10.1...

chr6is000 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,An MST region is defined by bridges sharing the same config name, config rev and vlan to instance mapping digest. If that is the case, how do you define MSTIs within a region since by definition, an MST region will have only a single MST instance....

HiI have problems with upgrade of a 3750x-24s-s. I had installed ios c3750e-ipbase9-mz.150-1.SE3.bin. Now i buyed software license L-C3750X-LIC= for IP Services functionality. So i need to install an other ios like c3750e-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE2.bin...

metelcomag by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok I have a 3750G stack setup with ip routing.  I can ping all the gateways from the 192.168.1.0/24 network and get IP's from DHCP.  But I can't ping past the gateways and if I connect a machine to those vlan's it will not get an address from DHCP if...

Hi,I'm experiencing weird issue that I can no establish normal communication between CISCO6503 and HP switch.According to Wireshark connected to HP, HP  is sending ping packets but CISCO is not replying. Very rare CISCO is actually replying(best case...

Resolved! Allowing port 3389

Hello Fellow Cisco Professionals,I am looking to grant public access to a private RDP server via RD gateway. Now I have set up the front end of this server but am having difficulties in deciding what I should do about the backend access. I have an 89...