Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning,I have been assigned the task of mapping and documenting our network, unfortunately there is no existing documentation or mapping....big surprise.In any case we currently have 10 3750G's situated in 3 locations within our plant.  Each gr...

madbeader by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,Our access layer switch Cisco-2960 (WS-C2960S-48FPS-L) is connected to distribution layer switch Cisco-4506 (WS-C4506-E) over Port-Channel1 with two member trunk ports Gig0/1 and Gig0/2. > The issue is, when "power inline auto" is enabled on...

Hi Allour  customer has a 6500 ( non E ) core switch with the following configuration:--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------  7    5  Supervisor Engine 720 10GE (Active)    VS-S720-10G        SAL14491Z9C  8   ...

Good time of day. Could you help me please with next  situation:I have router 2911 pid:CISCO2911/K9    sn: FCZ154270EW and i  need  to get demo license.I entered the wrong  PID and now i  can not  generate correct license for  my  router.Please help ...

Alexrugik by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I recently installed an IP-PBX phone system behind a 887VA as per attached image but I now have two issues. Firstly I’m unable to manage the IP-PBX device either locally (LAN) or remotely (WAN). I can ping the IP-PBX device from within the ro...

eagletec1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTP messages

Hello, guysI could really use your help , as you see in the question above found in the CCNA cisco material one of the two true answers that the configuration revision number is in all types of VTP messages , but as i studied that the VTP request adv...

engebied1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I don't understand how to use the outside zone with Cisco ASA5505. If I create a vlan for my modem, and an other for my LAN, I lose Internet access.I saw in every manual / tutorial that it is better to have 2 distinct vlans for modem's...

I'm in need of  Multicasting for my voice network. My issue ,,, I have a a 3560 L3 switch  ip based NOT IP exteneded services and of course budget issues.  The cureent setup is 10 VLANS on L3 with trunking/etherchannel setup to two L2 2960s. Now i kn...

spivy6666 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allMy switch() sudden got rebooted and when i checked the syslog/csmars logs we found below error message.%C4K_SWITCHINGENGINEMAN-4-IPPPRMINTERRUPTOUTERCRC: IPP PRM outerCrcInt interrupt. valid: 1 superPortId: 0x2D lastCellAddr: 0x23DCD firstCellA...