Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,Can anyone tell me what Cisco switches support WCCP as we want to implement it and have budget for new switches, but don't want order wrong ones and look rather foolish?We originally budgeted for 2960-S switches, but I don't think you're ...

hi all, i'm troubleshooting a WS-C3560-8PC at a site and got logs below. is this good to go for RMA or is there a feature or config (for PoE) that i need to enable or can IOS upgrade fix this. thanks in advance!#sh verCisco IOS Software, C3560 Softwa...

Hello!Dear Sirs.I want to monitor PortChannel interfaces of Catalyst 6506 and Catalyst 3750 by SNMP.But I want to know, in what state PortChannel.I want to get information like with use console command - show etherchannel summary.What kind of MIB I m...

We monitored different kernel CPU reading using "sh system resources" and "sh proc cpu sort" wherein 100% kernel CPU is observed under "sh system resources" while "sh proc cpu sort" shows a much lesser value. I believe this is bug ID CSCte81951 howev...

John Pong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a detail of one port which is mention below ?#sh int gigabitEthernet 1/0/1GigabitEthernet1/0/1 is up, line protocol is up (connected)  Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet, address is 001f.6ded.7081 (bia 001f.6ded.7081) MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit...

Hi everybody.Below our T1 connection passes through two different cental offices: CO1, CO2lan-R1------dsu/csu1----smartjack1---Repeater1--t1----- ( DCX at CO1)------t1--------(DCX at CO2)-----t1--smartjack2----CSU/DSU---R2--lanLet say, connectivity b...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody.I am trying to find material on various alarms generated to indicate error conditions in T lines network.I am basically trying to find the answer to the question:What does  each alarm represent and how it is propagated through out the ne...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our customer has a full Layer 3 designed network, e.g. 5 buildings which are connected via redundant Layer 3 links. Each building has e.g. 10 floors and each floor has it own vlan an its own IP Address range. Everything works fine.Now the cust...

Kai Onken by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hihave 2 cisco 3550 switches trunked to each other carrying vlans 10,20 and 30, but VLAN 1 pruned.THESE configs are on both cisco switches:Port        Vlans allowed on trunkFa0/3       1-4094Po1         10,20,30Po1 has port fa0/2 in it - only fa0/2in...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I have one WS-6509-E chassis with VS-720-10G-3CXL supervisor. The current IOS version is 15.1.Right   now the WS-SVC-NAM3-6G-K9 and WS-SVC-ASA-SM1-K9 are installed on the   chassis but the suporvisor can not work with these modules.I have an IO...