Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've been doing some research on these technologies, since they are one of my weakpoints.But, what are the differences between the two and how do they relate? I don't need a 5 paragraphresponse, but if you want too, feel free. I'm all about doing my ...

I have a cisco 2621XM with IOS 12.3. Is there a command for the cisco router to NAT the connection address within the SDP packet?Is there a command for setting a static NAT with a large port range for RTP? Right now I have to dedicate a whole public ...

We have been successful writing web interfaces to allow non-technical people to "shut" ports down in the event of emergencies, using SNMP with the "ifindex".Now we have a request to monthly pull an MAC table from a switch stack in the same method.The...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

0There are two stacks of WS-c3750X-24T-S.IOS c3750e-ipbasek9-mz.150-2.SE2.bin.First question is Is it possible to build IPSec tunnel between stacks. I read https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/263171 about 3750but repeat the question just in case,...

Resolved! 871 WAN port

I have a 871 unit and I can't figure out how to get access to the FA4 port. I have given it an IP address but I still can't get a response from my ping to the IP address I gave it. My IP address for FA4 is 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.252. My VLAN 10 ip...

Cisco1619 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Recently we have began to got a lot of packet-err on one of our ME3600.                 #show controllers cpu-interface | include mcastQueue              packet     jumbo      packet-err jumbo-err  dropped    unfillcnt------------------------...

kzryumov1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card