Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having issues with Cisco 9500 switches and WS 2016 with configured NTP , can sync to public NTP servers on the internet but cannot sync to my internal NTP server. The current NTP server is running a local clock and according to theory it should ...

hi.I would like to ask for help if anyone knows about network configuration.Interface vlan is set as below picture.Although they are different networks, pc1 and pc2 are communicating.As I understand it shouldn't be able to communicate, what am I miss...

2023-01-24 01 00 52.png
chaname by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have an SG500X that hosts a 192.168.5.0 Subnet and all is fine but no IP on that subnet can access the switch, 192.168.5.1, if the Gateway is enabled.. I can only access the GUI with GW blank.Is this missing a config or was it designed for t...

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have assigned a switch a User name and set a password. Line vty is enabled using ssh. I am trying to check my ssh for the switch but it says connection has timed out. What do i do to fix this problem 

Hi I am a new student picking up a networking course in school. My task is to set up HSRP between R1 and R2, where R1 will be the primary router. I will verify that HSRP works by removing the connection between R1 and the switch below it (DLS1) and R...

Yoram10222621_0-1674472225713.png

Hi, I was trying to access the cisco switch of NX-OS 9500v through restAPI and I see that only System API(restconf/data/Cisco-NX-OS-device:System/) is accessible and then other, I have  a query , where can we find the restconf API documentation and d...

Hello,I have a subnet reserved for servers ( vlan 2) in /24. fixed IP10.39.1.0 /24 so 254 hosts.We will soon have no IP available.Solution 1 : by changing the mask I can increase the number of IPs. If a replace /24 by /23 =512 hostsBut this will impl...

abtt-39 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we plan to Upgrade our Nexus 6004 and 6001 from 7.3(2)N1(1) to 7.3(12)N1(1)It will be a disruptive Upgrade, due to used SVI-Interfaces on the Switches.If i use the following command, I get this Additional info for this installation:"Remove QoS ...

Hi Guys, So couple days ago one of my switch unit on the stack suddenly shut down. I unplugged all the cables (stack power, stack data, and power supply). Then I boot up the switch with PSU only, no stack cable attached. After the switch finished boo...

fdharmawan by Level 4
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes