Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i have  a cisco  L2 SG300-10p  Managed  switch .  i want  to  configure  one  port as a trun  but cant find  the command  Encapusalation dot1q .plesae  advice its a  poe  switch  i want  to use  for  both  internet and voip  in seperate  vlans.Tha...

Hello,I have a cisco 6509 (ws-c6509-e) IOS 12.2.(18)SXF6 with the following modules and submodules:Mod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----...

infn-roma by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I operate between c6509-E, what did you flooding? its just packet capture gi1/3 but  i dont know it and is it attack?also same seq no switch gots itwhat is problem?thank you.                    

HANOH CHA by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a Radio VHF system that I have to monitor. The 192.168.X.X network, works in Broadcast, so only can see the network 10.20.0.X and not the rest.From my corporate network I have to be able to see all the trafic, What can I do?Thanks in ad...

Hi All,I am currently looking at a VSS solution, which requires PoE line cards. Can you let me know if the following kit list will support the 6148 line card in VSS configuration -Cards and Modules1.1VS-S2T-10GCat 6500 Sup 2T with 2 x 10GbE and 3 x 1...

Dear team,We are having Cisco router 1002 ASR and 2841 switch. Some times perticular VLAN user will not be able to access the network but from the same switch others VLAN users can able to access. We were getting ARP entries in router but we cannot p...

Cisco 2811 runs ITP IOS. On that router we run the SMPP service. A client on the network connects to this service, and we need to capture the traffic for debug. I've tried traffic-export, but I cannot see any outbound traffic.Is there any way t...

Hi Guys,Can someone please tell me if my Cisco 6509 with supervisor engine WS-SUP720-BASE will support a 16-Port 10GbE Copper Module.I'm not sure if I'll need to upgrade my supervisor engine in order to get a 10 Gb module to work.Here's the show modu...

ross_rulz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I already knew ourtdiscard mean. but i have big problem now.also i have many server.Can i migrate module or not?show interfaces counters errors Port        Align-Err    FCS-Err   Xmit-Err    Rcv-Err UnderSize OutDiscardsGi1/1               0     ...

HANOH CHA by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a probleme with warm reload on a cisco 2911 Version 15.2(4)M1.I read a manual that told me just enable warm reload by using the command "warm-reload" and a simple reload after that.Failure during the reboot: "WarmReboot:compression fail...