Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,We have 12 Catalyst Blade Switches 3020 for HP running IOS Version 12.2(55)SE.  In the configuration of these switches I see the statement shown below.no spanning-tree vlan 34,45-55,70,600,643,840,843-850The 12 blade switches are configured as...

Hi All, I am not getting interface up/down logs in my switch console through show logging command. Switch model cisco WS-C4506-E and IOS :- cat4500e-ipbasek9-mz.122-53.SG3.bin. I have done below mention configurations, please let me know if any thing...

Hi all,I have the following outputVlan    Mac Address       Type        Ports ----    -----------       --------    -----20    0021.5e99.b690   BLOCKED     Gi2/0/14  10    0021.5e99.b690    DYNAMIC pv  Gi2/0/14Vlan 20 is an Isolated vlan and the vlan...

Resolved! NME-16es-1g

Hello folks,I have a NME-16es-1g mounted in a 2811.Being profoundly clever I have forgotten the username / password used.aaa new-model is enabled.I have tried the password recovery process to no avail.It presents me with a prompt  -        switch:   ...

The examples I have seen for EtherChannel always bundle multiple ports on the same slot.  It seems that bundleing ports across multiple slots would increase the resilency.  For example when linking two core switches together.  I assume this would all...

bbeach001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me what "feature Unknown" is at the bottom of a sh vtp status below?We have reason to believe that our VTP configuration needs some corrections. We expanded recently. Some older switches were still on VTP ver1, some on 2 and all of t...

HI All,I have a issue with throughput across a sub millisecond LES link.  Topology below:Nexus3k -------------------------------------------- LES ---------------------------------------- Nexus3k    |                                                   ...

Hola Me gustaria saber si es viable conectar un switch 2960 con gbic lc (glc-sx-mm) a un switch small bussines SRW2008-K9-NA con gbic lc  MGBSX1        ??diferentes modelos de  switches y gbics,  pero a la misma velocidad en gbics 

I hope somebody can help me, I am trying to configure a 6509 as the passive  receiver from a Dell Force10 10Ge switch with 2 sfp to 2 gig ports on our 6509  switch, I see LACP is up on both sides but cannot pass traffic, I have only 2  vlans that wil...

We have an ASA configured to access the internet, which works fine for clients who have an IP address assigned by DHCP, but not for clients with manually assigned IPs.For instance, with the DHCP server configured to give IP addresses between 172.16.1...

Hi everybody.I came up some question on different topics related to ccnp switch's curriculum.Etherchannel:Cisco documents say Cisco uses proprietary hashing algorithm to compute a binary pattern that selects a  link in the bundle.For example  below a...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes