Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

After setting up the domain name I try to use the crypto key and it is no where to be located, any ideas if there is something wrong?  Below is some of the information I copied from TeraTermSwitch-1(config)#ip domain-name justin.lab.comSwitch-1(confi...

jpedersm1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Is there a known bug for Nexus 7K version 6.0(4) related to route redistribution?I have few vlan interfaces and being redistributed to the BGP.vlan interfaces are all up ang pingable.After configuring redistribution, vlan route is not in the bgp t...

ar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are a very small firm and trying to implement a server in our LAN which we wanted to access through internet. We approached ISP for public IP and they installed a router and enabled internet. LAN nodes are able to access internet but cannot acc...

hi all,just a quick question, if you say the IOS has a UNIVERSAL package, does that means i get all its features (security, voice, VPN and stuff).please see my show version below. would highly appreciate someone's advice.1941#show versionCisco IOS So...

Hello,Currently have two routers inside our network. One is the default GW 10.1.1.13One is Jump Router for ATT 10.1.1.12Both connected to HP Procurve L2 switchThe ATT Router is 10.1.1.2Want to replace GW and Jump with one 3750 L3 switch.Can I accompl...

Hello,Please consider the attached diagram. The situation is as follows: a single DHCP server with 2 scopes lives on Subnet A which must serve all clients on this subnet with Scope A as well as those on Subnet B with Scope B. File & print sharing bet...

macspam00 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I have a 2 ISP links with different IP pools for one of my site (office) and those IPS links are given by using switches (2950). I have 2800 router, which is having 2ports and I need to config auto fallfack,My doubt is 2800 router will s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card