Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,I am having a pretty hard time figuring out the equivalent VLAN configurations of the netGear.I am totally new to netgear's switching and its approche regarding VLANs since I worked almost my whole life with CISCO switchs.I did my research...

Hi I was wondering if somebody would be kind enough to clarify my understanding on the concept of Ether channel and let me know if I'm missing anything important. Ether channel combines multiple physical links into one logical link (port channel) to ...

jk865 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;I have this configuration in my network.i want to implement filtering with ACL in EIGRP.This is my configHQrouter eigrp 226network 10.10.250.8 0.0.0.7network 172.16.32.0 0.0.0.255redistribute staticneighbor x.y.32.253 GigabitEthernet0/0/0neighb...

I have 3850 switch running in version 16.6.8 and few interfaces having packet drops, like connections going to access points.after a bit of research I come up with this configuration. Is this correct? This 3850 switches are use only for end users (wi...

Alan.A by Level 1
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been tasked to configure mentioned cisco switch (in work), although I don't have experiences with configuring switches I have managed to do some basic configuration to some extent. Situation is depicted below. We have intranet connection and i...

net.png
Mar7in by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI don't understand what license need to configure ACL (Access List) to new switch Cisco.Can C9200L configure this full feature in ingress and egress? And which license type need?The question is quite strange but I have discovered that other manufac...

After issuing "reload" command switch produced following information:umount: /proc/fs/nfsd: not mountedUnmounting ng3k filesystems...Unmounted /dev/sda3...Warning! - some ng3k filesystems may not have unmounted cleanly...Is these messages indicate on...

Alex1962 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I upgraded five of 3850-48F-L from 03.02.03.SE to16.12.6. After reload SYST was blinking fast (for about 2 hours) and nothing done. No output from console. After turning them off and turning them on there is no light on front panel and still n...

kriza by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Im trying to create a simple network consisting of an ASA and Core Switch. I can ping outside IP from the ASA firewall, but i can't ping it through the core switch. Is there any configuration that i've missed out? Here is my configuration:ASA:...

MikeeHendricks_0-1675573491169.png
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card