cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

High fabric utilization on a 3560-e

I am looking at the utilization on a Catalyst 3560-E.  I am running a test with eight 1 GIGE links RXing at 95 % utilization.  All of the traffic is going to a TenGigE port.  The device on the TenGigE port is echoing back all of the traffic received,...

ncsuser by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DC EXPERTS.P.S Ur Help

Hi NetProNow i have extended 3 Servers VLANs(120,121,122) from DC1 to DC2 over L2 trunk over dark fiber.i hust allowed these 3 VLAN s to cross the trunk along with "STP BPDUFILTER ENABLE" for stability in the both DCs,when i issue the command "sh vla...

clean up the vlan

Hi,I am handling the network with a lot of layer3, layer2 switches. There is a need to clean up the vlans that is no longer in use. Some vlans have vlan interface ip and some vlans do not have interface IP. The VTP operating mode is transparent.Is th...

Max Number of VLANs on a 6509-E

Hi allMany thanks to those that responded to my last discussion. Yet, to test that design in production although lab testing has proved to be fruitful.Anyway, probably a silly question but always interested to hear others opinions. We have the need t...

Port-channel and STP problem

Hello, I'm having a problem with some of my switchs, I'll give an example with only two switchs but this is happening in some other switchs also:I have switchA:#show version Cisco IOS Software, C3750 Software (C3750-IPBASE-M), Version 12.2(35)SE5, RE...

nibauramos by Beginner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: