Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Our server team has installed a new NAS device with Lan0 hooked into port gi1/17 and Lan0 hooked into gi2/17.  Each Lan connection has its own IP address.  I've been doing some research but I"m not really finding the answers that I'm looking f...

jmalge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I posted this thread a few days ago but didn’t manage to get to the  bottom of the issue then. Thank you to Giuseppe for his contribution to  that thread.The RSPAN config shown at the bottom of this thread isn’t doing as I expected. I want ...

andyroles by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Apologies in advance for what may appear to be an idiotic post... but i need a little help! I'm pretty good usually at working my way through things, but this time i've got stuck at the first hurdle!I have a Cisco 887VA which i brought to go in an...

I see this output on a 3560-48PS switch running c3560-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE4.binsw1.sv.shaw.net#sh env allFAN is OKTEMPERATURE is OKSW  PID                 Serial#     Status           Sys Pwr  PoE Pwr  Watts--  ------------------  ----------  --...

Hi networkers,I was browsing the Software Advisor on Cisco's website to look for a suitable IOS image, for a 3750. The system displayed a couple of suggested IOSes.However, there was no mention of IOS 15.0SE version.Could the Software Advisor be not ...

Hi,I'm currently busy with designing a redundant network for in a datacenter. I know you could make 2 layer 3 switches redundant with Cisco Stackwise. I also know it can be done with HSRP.But, can it be done any other way? with this i mean is there a...

Hey All,I've just purchased a new cisco 887va - C887VA-W-A-K9  But I can't get it to receive a IP address from the provider.All the interfaces are up and so is the controller.But it does not receive a IP address from the provider I'm pretty sure I ha...

hi ,i want to ask , can we use prefix list with  ip policy ??assume i have the subnet 172.16.1.0/24 &i  have the subnet 172.16.2.0/24if i want subnet 1 to go to gateway1 , and subnet 2 go to gateway 2i tried to use ACL and it is ok, ===>no poroblemsb...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyOur Nexus 5000 produce a lot of Log-Messages which we do not understand. Almost hourly (but not on a exact schedule), we get an entry: "%USER-2-SYSTEM_MSG: unknown enum 4 - xmlsa"System Reference, Google and a search on Support Community ...

Resolved! Vlan 1 issue

Hi Team,I have an issue, I have checked the router and found all L2 ports are down but vlan 1 is up...I dont know why it is happening..please have a look in below config output::Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolFastEthernet0 unassigned ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card