Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I've been using, testing and updating Nexus switches for a few years now but this problem has me stumped. I have several N9K-C9232Cs. Plan is to do a basic functionalty test, update them and deploy.They are currently running NXOS 9.3.9 and are in...

bigmadstu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi I have a 10G nexus 3524x: switch# show version Cisco Nexus Operating System (NX-OS) Software TAC support: http://www.cisco.com/tac Documents: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9372/tsd_products_support_series_home.html Copyright (c) 2002-2016,...

Hi all, Currently, Catalyst 1000 Series with version 15.2(7)E not support Flexlink function, but does it support Flexlink+?I've try to add Flexlink+ command on this model not success, the error displayMain port:interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1switchpor...

AnNguyenV_0-1663056219964.png
EZ17 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hito enable Wake on LAN on 802.1x enabled ports the settingaccess-session control-direction both | inmust be used. From the descriptions it seems to be clear that the option in must be used, so that the switch can forward the magic packet to the devi...

thgusset by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create a new fiber extension off of my 6880 X LE catalysts but the fex is stuck at "Registration" and the logs show: %FEXMGR-SW1-3-FEXMGR_MAX_VSLOT_ALLOC: No VSLOTs are left for new module to allocate. Enable Temp VSLOT to allow 'renum...

Hello,I want to upgrade  6880-x-le VSS switches from 152-1.SY4 to 155-1.SY8.  My plan is to upload the new software to both switches and use the "reload" command.there is one thing that I am not sure of and that is the ROMMON. The current version is ...

Resolved! VLAN

Hi Guy's,I've just start my CCNA, and i have a question, why when we have two switch's and more than a vlan in each switch, we need a physical link for each vlan (without using a trunk ) . Sorry if my question seems silly 

Mohdz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I'm trying to enable netflow on this switch but it doesn't work:- I upgraded the IOS-XE from 16.12.03 to 17.06.03:     #sh version ROM: IOS-XE ROMMON BOOTLDR: Version 7.1.8 [RELEASE SOFTWARE] crashkernel=64M xxx uptime is 2 hours, 27 minute...