Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I imagine this question has been posted a million times before but here goes.  I am trying to image a number of machines via GhostCast server across a 3750X stack running multiple VLANS.  I am running the IPBASE image so am aware that multica...

Jim R by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks,I have a weird problem:router 7200 (12.2(33)SRE1) , [ok, it is a bit old, but continue ...]two interfaces with traffic going through, placed in a Data-VRFAnother physical interface and loopback interface in the global routing-table.ip flo...

9w.boye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a router that is not learning the default route from its neighbor                   RTR2#sh ip route | i 0.0.0.0      10.0.0.0/8 is variably subnetted, 375 subnets, 11 masksEIGRP topology topology is showing the default route though:P 0.0....

sindan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently had a contractor deploy a 4500 catalyst switch with a WS-x45-SUP7-E. After installation and configurations, HP openview is detecting a "downed" interface on the 4500 chassis that is not in the configuration. I have attached an image with ...

Hello,I need to know if the WS-C6509-V-E chassis with VS-S720-10G-3C supervisor is compatible with the following linecardsWS-X6148-GE-45AFWS-X6148A-GE-45AFWS-X6748-GE-TX with WS-F6700-DFC3BWS-X6748-GE-TX with WS-F6700-DFC3AIt's difficult to find this...

Hi,I want to create 6 VRFs within a single VDC on a Nexus 7000 and each one to have it's own routing table. The Nexus is at the datacentre core and connects to the rest of the campus that is also VRF enabled.My problem is that VDC limit for OSPF is 4...

Hi everybodyFrom our previous discussion, I learned:VACL requires an active svi according to the following link:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/15.0SY/configuration/guide/vlan_acls.pdfI quoted from the above link:VACLs a...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi ,i have a router that IS A GATEWAY for internet ,  and another router which is Bras which is used to connect to Dslammy request is , i want to gurantee didicted cir for specific vlan which is vlan 10im using subinterface connect to router gateway ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day everyone!I have a switch 3560v2 with an IOS 12.2(50) SE1.All the lights ON and console error message below:POST: inline power post failed for port 0 up to port 15.Then, the system hanged and all lights (indicator) ON.Could everyone please he...

sannymlao by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a guest wireless setup but I need to rate limit the users so no one hogs all the bandwidth. The WLC is connected into a 3750 which is doing all the routing between the vlans. I know I cannot shape the traffic on the 3750 but can someon...

ross_rulz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,could anyone please post configuration for wireless on the cisco 887w? i would like wireless and wired users on the same vlan if possible i am trying to bring the radio up but it says reset and down and cant get it to bring it up ( i have done vla...