Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

It is required to install the SSL third party certificate in both controllers deployed in HA SSO mode. I am wandering about the CN as I am not sure how it is important and how to find out what is the CN to put.  The WLC controller name is ERW-MOD-HAN...

gentjan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SFP Compatibility

Hi Team,   Please confirm  SFP-10G-AOC2M is it Compatible for  WS-C3850-24T-S core switch and  Please confirm  GLC-SX-MM  is it Compatible for  C9300L-48P-4X-E access switch

Is there something different about the FTP client on CAT9K (in my case im using C9410R) compared to other / older Cisco equipment. I usually upload a new IOS version using FTP, and i haven't been able to successfully do that on a CAT9K. In the exampl...

Hi the below command is used at Linux to check snmp status in switch or rotuer. Does Cisco have the similar command for this feature? thankssnmpwalk -v3 -u MYUSER -l AuthPriv -a md5 -A MYPASS123 -x aes -X MYKEY123 192.168.82.138 

Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, as no of my searches came to an answer I am now here to ask for help. I got 2x SFP-H10GB-CU5M and 1x SFP-H10GB-CU3M. I tried to use them to connect 2 WS-X45-SUP7-E  to 2 servers. All the cables run flawlessly between the 2 servers. The 3M-cabl...

Switch GS350-8DP :If ethernet 5 and 6 connected to each others via Cat5 3mts cable? Observed continue packet is receiving on both port form switch. Is any way to disable traffic ? 

jkaushik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes