Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hallo to everyone!I have problem with optical link between core and WAN segments.Here is situation:I use Catalyst 3750E(ver c3750e-universal-mz.122-52.SE) as core switch and Catalyst 6504E(ver adventerprisek9_wan-vz.122-33.SXI6) as WAN switch. After ...

I was curious if it is possible to have 2 supervisor cards running different images.  for example one running ipservices and the other running advipservices.  I would think this is not possible, but would like someone else to confirm this or tel me o...

Hi,I have an Active/Standbay pair of FWSM modules, do I need to license each or our FWSM modules?For instance if I buy 50 context licenses for the active module, do I also have to buy 50 for the standby module?Thanks.

jacinto1m by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello. I am new to Cisco switches, but I have read a lot about them. I am using a Catalyst 7600. I set up a VLAN interface (VLAN 3) with an IP-address and I can connect to it using telnet and log in to the switch as admin.I call this my management in...

ADAman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I got packet tracer,  it has only multilayer switch 3560-24ps. But i cannot use primary vlan, isolated or community vlan commands, does not recognizes.  Could you please let me know what version of packet tracer or other soft...

Hi, We have problem with one of our 3750 stack switch, stack connection between switch 2 & 3 is now down and not comming up even after replacing stack cable with new one. Please let me know if you have got any ideas. below output for your reference:-...

I have two VLANs each with a different subnet.We'll call them VLAN A on 192.198.0.1 and VLAN B on 192.168.16.1.We have to maintain the network isolation for PCI (Credit Card compliance), but I have a server on VLAN A, 192.168.0.45 that computers on b...