Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

To Alls,I wonder if we have to add the additional configurartion for the following situation. when we have a spare router, and I can but no luck to us.LAN side.interface x/x switchport switchport mode trunk switchport trunk native vlan 10 - snip-WAN ...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have question here where Switch 1 is in VTP server mode 3550SMIA# sh vtp statusVTP Version                     : running VTP2Configuration Revision          : 26Maximum VLANs supported locally : 1005Number of existing VLANs        : 10VTP Op...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question. Is there someplace that explaines or coorelates the older IOS format naming compared with the newer? I have an older catalyst 3550 that might need an IOS upgrade due to us starting to implement dot1x. The reason that I say this is ...

bberry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're experiencing slowness with traffic gonig through a Nexus 7000 running 6.0.3.  We swapped out a 6509 for the Nexus and the slowness started at that time.When I ping from the Nexus to an IP address (I've tried several IPs, some being many hops aw...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a home network project and have run into a configuration problem. I have two vlans, one switch, (2950) and one router (2621.)  Unfortunately, I cannot configure a router-on-a-stick on my router due to an older version of flash and wil...

Hi all, I have 6 router running OSPF. They get each two default route (0.0.0.0/0) from two other neighbors and execute SPF to choose one of the default route in the routing table.But I would like to act on this choice and control the default route th...

josedunet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a new switch being installed at building A in a site. this site already has another production switch ( in stacked mode ) in building B.My query is:1. As the connection from new switch at location A will be going to the same switch at B, is...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Please help me on below problem,I up graded ios for cisco 2960 (up graded flash:c2960-lanbasek9-mz.150-1.SE3.bin)and switch also running up after reload also,I checked the show boot and sh verson.. everyting is fine.But while verify the flas...

WAN------------Router---------------LAN-----------------PCA have a web server(192.168.3.1) which natted to 1.1.1.3 port 80 which command ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.3.1 80 1.1.1.3 80 extendable, i also dynamy NAT all PC using R...