Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , Facing issue with 2960G switch , where its do not display "logging trap informational " in show running and show startup .where its showing all other levels from 0 to 5 and 7 after configuration and save commands .the steps used to configure - s...

Hello,I'm for a solution to the following problem:Soon i'll have about 15k devices that connect to my company each using a TCP connection to verify that the devices and connections are still functioning properly. Each device will connect every few mi...

WS-C3750-48P       12.2(25)SEB4            C3750-IPBASE-MHi,AllThanks in Advance I need to add a third stackable WS-C3750-48P and i Already downgrade  the new switch to  existing ios on the new switch(12.2(25)SEB4 )switch to an existing stack of 2 W...

Hi All,Could someone confirm if the below nexus 5020 nx-os version and type/revision of my GLC-T is compatible with each other? I noticed also the "Transceiver calibation is invalid"  when i do show int e1/8 transceiver details , what does it mean?UT...

Mhon Baul by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3560-X ROMMON Mode

Hi I have a 3560 in a remote lab.I needed to bring the ROMMON mode.But the switch doesn't accept the break sequence and boots normally.Is there any way to bring this switch to ROMMON mode apart from using the MODE button physically in the lab .Thanks...

Essentially, I've been studying for the CCNA and I've decided to purchase some older equipment to set up in my house so I can get some additional practice with the IOS interface. I've been looking at 1760 routers on ebay, and it seems like a pretty g...

Resolved! Root Port Election

I have a simple question about the Root Port Election... I know the path cost is added to the root path cost when the BPDU is recieved, but is the root port decision made with or without the path cost added? -For example.. For SW2, which port would b...

bunjiega by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I would like to know Cisco 6513 and IPS McAfee SFP compatibility.Find connection belowCisco switch 6513 (sfp PID: FTRJ8519P1BNL-C5) --> IPS McAfee (sfp ITV-2KSG-NA-100) --> Cisco switch 6513 (sfp PID: FTRJ8519P1BNL-C5).Will there be any co...

corecycle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i am setting a C1841 to sync its time with another C1841 over net. here is my setting with dont work !SERVER:clock set 23:01:00 26 MAY 2012ntp master 5ntp source f0/1ntp access-group serve-only 10access-list 10 permit 10.10.2.2CLIENT:ntp server 10...

smehrnia by Level 7
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer is using SUP720 with SP rommon image version 8.1(3), he is trying to boot the new ios image from disk0, but he gets invalid magic error. he fomat the disk0 but still he gets error when he boots from disk0. He suspect that ...

Hi,Having an issue with some OSPF peering.I was working with TAC regarding some reliability issues with our Nexus 5500 switches. Their solution was to build a seperate L2 trunk between the switches, that's not part of the VPC, and have a VLAN that's ...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes