Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Time to ask the gang at the Cisco braintrust!   I have two subnets configured on one VLAN.  I would like to have a router (not a switch) re-map the subnets to an individaul vlan.Example:192.168.0.1/24 - VLAN 10        f0/0.10                         ...

Hi,There are four locations and four routers, two are head office (cat6k) and two are branch locations (cat3750), connected in a ring topologyHO1 === HO2 I. IBR1 --- BR2What is the best approach to the ospf configuration? Should all route...

rjuchta by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to copy the system image file from the sup-bootflash to a new 64MB ATA flash card. Yes the software can support the 64MB card.The ATA flash card was formated successfully, however I cannot copy the system image to it so that it can boot after ...

what for we use spanning-tree guard loopudld port aggressivewhich ports need to be enabled using these 2 features.can we use both the features together on a port.In which case we need to avoid them.Is there any example which will give detailed inform...

We have 2 switches split across 2 datacentres connected via an interconnect.  Over the past couple of days the interconnect provider's Cisco kit has shut down our port (err-disabled) due to a broadcast storm.  They had the level set at 1 which I thou...

drstokes76 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts!!!!I configured cisco 1941 router for Normal NATing and Its working fine. All my internal users are getting internet,But here the issue is, my client using Polycom video conferencing solution. They installed these solution in  different ...

Hi Friends ,                      I wanted to create a vlan in my office network                 Where  Vlan 10 name Marketing 192.168.5.0                             vlan 20 ERP User 192.168.6.0                             vlan 30 HR 192.168.7.0    ...

Hello Experts,I am a newby in Cisco world.My question may be a very fundamental one, but I couldn't find any reasonable and satisfactory answer in the web.One of the port on a 3750 stack that is connected to the edge switch is confıgured as in the fo...

Hi Doing some research I was able to compare these two brand ProCurve 5372xl and Catalyst 3570-EBut...Could you share your experiance and tell me what major difference are between theese two devices and what stnads for HP ProCurve except good price t...

Hello,I am very new to the CISCO world and I just recently got my CCNA. I just aquired a Network Admin position and the network works fine but I want to know wha some of the commands are and why they are implemented in a switch/router. My question is...

Hi all,Router A sh run int loopback 1Building configuration...Current configuration : 63 bytes!interface Loopback1 ip address 10.10.0.1 255.255.255.0sh ip int briefLoopback1                  10.10.0.1       YES NVRAM  up                    upLoopback...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes