Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have trouble accessing the internet from my laptop after installing Ciso AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9 AP.The AP are connetected to my router (which has a DHCP enabled) via a switch and each has a Fix IP address with network mask, gateway and DNS already confi...

Legust321 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,a real basic question puzzels me now,until today I thought when using LACP as Etherchannel protocol, LACP PDU's are sent over EVERY of the member links of the channel as a keepalive mechanism.I thought if one link is missing these keepalives the p...

hgans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, If i replace a card of the same type in the same slot will I lose the configuration for that card or does it live in the backplane of the device?Is there any special command I need to run to replace the card or can i shut down the 4507r-e and jus...

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I am trying to setup an ACL capture on Nexus 7K as we need to have more than 2 span sessions.The capture is working however the wireshark traces only show the L2 information and not the L3 header.Has anybody come across this issue and has any ide...

Hello,I have a odd problems............if I want to go to my owa page using the dns name or external IP\DNS INSIDE my network I can never get to it.........if I put in the internal IP its fine - this is for all services internally, Im thinking it cou...

I've got the following scenarioISP  ---   1.1.1.1 /30  ---- (2821)  ---  2.2.2.1 /27  ----   2.2.2.2 /27  Tenant (1)                                                                      ----  2.2.2.3 /27  Tenant (2)I'd like to make sure that Tenant 2...

Kind of a silly question but I can't get the right wording from data sheets. Do you have the ability to setup DHCP servers on this layer 3 switch? I know I can with my old 3550 switch. Want to upgrade and make sure this model supports setting up dhcp...

Hi,I execute "show env all" command to get the temperature of my WS-C3750G-48TS-E, the Yellow Threshold is 56 Degree Celsius and current temperature is 49 Degree Celsius, it seems very close to the Yello Threshold. Please advise the current temperatu...

Greetings,We at times will see our wireless clients lose network access sporadically when accessing either the Internet or local servers on our network.  We have a pair of Nexus 3064 switches configured in a VPC providing all layer 3 services at this...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card