Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have some error messages in the Nexus 7000 log, after searching i cannot find an adequate explanation, pretty much the only thing i can find is below and i don’t think it is very relevant to my situation. The device is in production and so reloa...

chris by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,On my 2691 Router i see the buffer leak due to syslog 2691Router#                         sh buffers leak  Header DataArea  Pool  Size Link  Enc    Flags      Input     Output User650743C4  F200084 Small     0    0    0        0       None    ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi:i have a simple frame-relay setup as shown in the picture below each private address is nat translated. i can visit the server by using its global ip address but i could not use its named address. all devices are linked ok, the PC1 side router con...

Hi Does anyone know what the message below means? This log message is produced Catalyst4507R+E.The device is inserted SUP-7 with 3.1.0SG Image.With this log message, the device produced duplication packet of multicast.Dec  2 16:40:00.276: (Suppressed...

Resolved! Jumbo frame impact

Sir,We are considering to enable jumbo frame support up to 9K for some DB servers, which recommend to use jumbo frame. Do you know is there any area we should pay spcecial attention on jumbo frame? Does Cisco has any recommendation on jumbo frame des...

Hi All,Is it possible to have etherchannel across 2 switches? As an example, having a server with 2 ports connect, 1 port to Switch-A and the other to Switch-B and then use those two links on the sepatate switches but to the same server to form an Et...

Greetings-I am trying to configure get the QLogic 8240 card to work properly in ESXi 5.0.  I want to be able to send the iSCSI traffic down the iSCSI portion of the card and use the ethernet portion of the card to do NFS.  Here are my vlans I am work...

Dear All,            I was wondering if there is an option to configure buffered logging so that the "NEWEST LOG MESSAGE" will appear on top of the buffer logs ?Thanks & RegardsAhmed...

Dear all, I just deployed a nexus 7010 switch at a server farm. after deployment, it was notices that there are surges in latency across the network. The default gateway was then moved to the nexus, with this pinging from an host on the same subnet t...

ayojosh2k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes