Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can I have a switch uplink with a SFP-10G-LRM(Plugged into a 3560 with a c3kx-nm-10g card) at one end and X2-10G-LRM( Plugged inot a Catalyst 4500 E ) at the other. I am using OM3 MMF I know they both use 1310-nm wavelengths Both I was unsure if they...

Aloha All,I did some research and found some possible partial answers but not a complete answer to the following question.  If you have a router with multiple direct vanilla FE (non trunked) interfaces on a switch trying to send QOS tagged packets to...

mtp337 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloAll our  access switches are configured with default vlan IP ( i.e ) Vlan 1 - IP Range 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0On applying management vlan IP we dont have access to switches via telnet or sshhow to secure the user-switch from accessing from def...

Hi all,i have big problem.We are using catalyst 2960S Lan Base IOS on Radio towers. We just bought 50 Accest points, thas are GPS synchronized. Problem is the APs need to be connected on L2-mac betwen each other. But at this time we are using port is...

Hello, I am trying to configure a 3750 48 port switch and having trouble with getting it to see the sfp. I just want to set up the router with a pretty basic set up since I am using it for a ping test between 2 buildings, via fiber. Could anyone plea...

Hello all, I have to entry points to our data center - mpls and b2b (backup).  I want the backup b2b to be automated and not manually if the mpls goes down.  Ingress from the b2b I have switch running ospf with the firewall and redistributing those r...

Is there any command to display the GBIC in the switch because I need to replace 3550 but I have no exact part number I need help the model is WS-C3550-24-SMI and try sh inventory sh hardware sh diag sh module

We have a switch that is not connected to any other switches. Spanning-Tree has been disabled. We are having problems with an application that is timing out. When Spanning-Tree is disabled, does the switch's ports go directlry to the forwarding state...

ballabal1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a couple of IBM blade chassis with Nexus 4000I 10G blade switch in it. Four 10G ports from each Nexus 4000I switch are bundled into a port channel and connected to Nexus 7K. On the 4k end, one port in the port channel is doing down and com...