Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Today, one of our Cisco 3750 got unmanaged from NOC, we were able to ping the switch, also, traffic was flowing fine but not able to telnet or local login.On trying to login through console following messages were coming:%% Low on memory; try again l...

nishant.nk by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I had these error messages on both my Cisco 2851 and on my Cisco Catalyst 6506.On Cisco 2851:%SYS-SP-3-CPUHOG: Task is running for (2000)msecs, more than (2000)msecs (4/4),process = SEA write CF process. -Traceback= 40B1DA9C 40B1DC08 40B20178 4...

I work for a small pharmacy that uses a Cisco RV120W router to separate hospital VPN traffic from general internet traffic. The VPN traffic is redirected to a dedicated T1 line (Or T-something, I wasn't involved in the actual setup of the VPN) connec...

HelloI have a doubt..  I need to configure a port channel between two sw 4507R. with port Giga, but those port are in different modules.Sw-1interface GigabitEthernet5/48 description **** Conexion Switch-2***** switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q swi...

rc5295509 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a building that is using a series of /24 subnets built with real ip address (i.e. not the 10, 172, or 192 private ranges).  I need to move them to a private ip ranges but with as little disruption as possible.  My thoughts are to create the ne...

Can anyone direct me to a document detailing the order that line cards are supposed to boot in a 6500? I'm noticing random boot sequences in some of my chassis, and was curious what the documented order would be. Thanks.Note: We currently run Sup720 ...

Hello all,I want to deploy the C3750X 24-port SFP switch as the core switch in a large Layer 2 switching domain.The switch will need to run:+/- only 10 large VLANs, 6 VLANs with HSRP+/- 500 MACs total+/- 5 OSPF sessions default timersstandard PVST+ (...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii want to setup a ACL to deny a certain access from a particular ip range. bu this ip range shares same addresses from same nat pool. in this case how do i write ACL? since i can not specify the source address. here is brief config file:!ip dhcp ex...

First, I am a novice, so my questions may seem simple--or not.I just had a VPN installed that is allocated 6Mbps of our 20Mbps, and it is supposed to handle only Google traffic for now. I am in China, which is why I am having to do this in the first ...

Hello everybody,I am trying configure tacacs authentication for http in Cisco 2960 with IOS 15.0.1.SE.I have configured this commands:aaa new-modelaaa authentication attempts login 2aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ local-caseaaa authent...

Hiwe are getting log messages like %EARL-DFC4-4-NF_USAGE: Current Netflow Table Utilization is 95%%EARL-DFC4-4-NF_USAGE: Current Netflow Table Utilization is 99%Can anyone tell me what this messages really means and how to get rid of these messages. ...

humayunkr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card