Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i'm building a Python Netmiko code to login to APIC, collect list of nodes, then attach to each node and run some commands that need to be done on the leaf itself (not from Apic via fabric command).   Now, it seems the code can login (attach) ...

O_H by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I can't do the SSH from PC Technical Support to the switch.Currently, I have configured my switch as shown below:    VLAN 99 Management (SwitchKL-Floor1)ip address 15.0.6.14 255.255.255.252ip default-gateaway 15.0.6.13 Technical Support VLAN (...

1.png
HeroVax by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi.This time, the communication related to the license authorize was blocked due to the firmware problem of the C9200L device, so the problem was solved through manual license key registration.Reference Manual: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/d...

I have a 48 port giga 3750 switch. I am unable to run BGP in this switch. IOS version is belowCisco IOS Software, C3750 Software (C3750-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(55)SE4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)System image file is "flash:c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE4/c...

lakhwaraa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am planning to do stackwise virtual on C9500 but I can't use dac cable. Do stackwise virtual on C9500 use with fiber patch cord?. (I have to do this because location for 2 switches are in different building (400 m.))   Any suggestion or redir...

Jayjovial by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone The last months I have received claims about slow performance of application of users, I checked the switches and detected an strange behavior of CPU, always over 40%.The CPU load is doing load-balancing? There is a process that always ge...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Hello. We have an estate of C9200 switches. They are all running the same IOS version 17.03.04b. Strangely, the interface OIDs for some of them are offset, see example below (Vlan 1 for one of them is in the middle, for the other at the end).   This ...

ronit_0-1655458101745.png
ronit by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Basic VLAN setup

Hi Guys,I am new to networking. I have a lab with 1 firewall, 1 L2 switch and 4 PC. So I created 5 VLANS (1,10,20,30,40) in a single firewall interface with DHCP enabled. What I want to know is, how should I configure the switch so that my switch can...

FW VLAN.png

Hello, I just baught an old cisco switch today ( ws-c3750x-48p ) for my office. This command is not working for me: no switchport , and when i press enter this is what i get : Command rejected: not allowed on this interface. >show versionLicense Leve...

Abdou RD by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes