Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI`m implementing ACLs on some of my VLANs witch is routed on a 3650.But have a small problem.ACL:10 permit 192.168.32.0, wildcard bits 0.0.0.25520 deny   anyI put this on VLAN16, in and out.As this VLAN shuld be isolated.This works for all the host...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had WCCP configured to route all HTTP traffic on my Internal VLAN into a new Blue coat device. Previously I had a older Blue Coat device that used the same WCCPconfiguration and that worked properly.The problem is since I cutover to the new Blue Co...

mdargin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I  have a 2950 with one of my Pc is connected to its fa0/1 ethernet port.  The port fa 0/24 is connected to the 10.0.0.0/24 network with Dhcp  enabled. When I start to connect this network, getting an error as port  0/24 is blocked by spanning tr...

krranjith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.. I need to add in an older 2950 switch into our production LAN which has 2 3560 switches. Basically we've run out of ports and instead of purchasing a new switch were moving the non critical connections, such as ILO, and DRAC port to the 2...

I'm having a problem with DHCP snooping on a 3560. The switch is running 12.2(40)SE, and is acting as a DHCP server for one VLAN only. A second VLAN has its DHCP server external to the switch. If I turn on DHCP snooping for both VLANs, I only get the...

gkuzmowycz by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, im after some advice re vlan gateway's per switch!I'm currently implementing some new vlans, we have 2 core switches (4500's) that are connected via an etherchannel which our access switches connect into. One being the VTP master (if thats re...

Alright, so I got a 2926g that was recycled so I am trying to set this up for our LAN. I have reset about 30+ routers in the last few years but I cannot seem to get this switch to cooperate... The usual procedure of accessing rommon with ctrl+break w...

Here is my setup: I have switch SF300 with two VLANSVLAN1 - IP 192.168.1.1 also swtch's IPVLAN2 - IP 192.168.2.1I have cisco router for WAN -  IP 192.168.1.19in the switch  SF300 i have default route 0.0.0.0/0 to 192.168.1.19in the router i have rout...

StaismanS by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think this may be an easy question.....if I'm trunking a switchport  that is connected to a VM instance, will I see interface errors on that trunk port? (input errors, CRC errors, etc)Thanks--Brian

maxnpj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes