Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning,Could someone help me with the message I'm getting on my Log? I haven't configured that access list on my router 7200 Jun  9 00:31:48 cst: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from memory by consoleJun  9 00:31:48 cst: %PARSER-5-CFGLOG_LOGGEDCMD:...

Dear All,Today one of the interface where the STM-1 link connected in cisco 3750 Switch went to err-disable state . later i had to shut & no shut the port to bring up the port to operational state. what could be the issue? following are the details.M...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ARP request

HI,I have core switch connected to 13 other edge switches.But when i run show arp command, it shows only following switchescoresw#show arpProtocol  Address          Age (min)  Hardware Addr   Type   InterfaceInternet  172.16.10.244         116   0025...

Hi,So I have been given the task of moving from an HP core switch (that is also the client switch) to a new 3750x switch stack.  Everything is working but the requirement is to move the MPLS connection to the new Cisco whilst maintaining the QOS head...

Hi,Could some one kindly explain or point to a document which gives some explanation on Line Rate Switches?For examples, newly launched 3560C and 2960C are (apparently) line rate switches, see the link below:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral...

ramkunta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we had a problem in IOS upgrade on a couple of WS-C6506-E (VSS mode with one supervisor per chassis) using EFSU.Seems the problem comes from the modular to no-modular IOS we are placing (now s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-vz.122-33.SXI4a.bin à new s72033...

Hi,Product: Cisco WRV210 Wireless-G VPN RouterProblem: Won't connect to my network switch, no lights, no connection.I've got an cable internet connection with modem plugged into the internet port and that seems to work fine. If I plug a device, such ...

window_eye by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys I have a server connected to an interface on a C3560 and I'm trying to mark the traffic coming to it but I'm not getting any hits on the counters when I do a show policy-map interface command.Here's the config:Access-list 101 permit ip host ...

Hi,I have a 4507R with dual WS-X4516-10GE in SSO mode with IOS cat4000-i9s-mz.122-25.EWA10. Each card is using a 10G interface.The problem is when I try to use the 2nd 10Gb interface, I get the following message:% WARNING: Interface TenGigabitEtherne...