Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,what does mean 5 columns from "sh mls qos int statistics" output?Regards,MikeCat3560#sh mls qos int f0/48 statistics FastEthernet0/48 (All statistics are in packets)  dscp: incoming  -------------------------------  0 -  4 :      116575           ...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I tried to search over the net about time-based policy map, but could not find anything.Not sure if cisco have implemented this policing flexibility based on timing in IOS, just like time based ACL.Any input is highly appreaciated.Thanks.

If the packet is destined for local router, does PBR is applied for those packets? For example                     Eth1/2              Eth1/2          Eth 1/1                 Eth1/1                R1 ------------------------------------ DUT ---------...

I've been studying for the CCNA for about 3 months now, on and off. I was provided a Cisco 3600 Series Multiplatform router from my manager so I could get some hands-on experience.I thought I'd upgrade the 11.1 IOS and didn't think twice about backin...

GeckoPunk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does cisco intend to bring UPOE support to the 3750X range.  like a 24 or 48 port model that supports UPOEthe 4500E is just too much of a over kill for a Small business.It would be great to have a New 3750X model that supports it just to put in the s...

charles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buddiesi recently got an 887 adsl router to be added for internet.... hoping the configuration should be the same as 877 i have done the following configs...interface ATM0no ip addressno atm ilmi-keepalive!interface ATM0.1 point-to-pointpvc 8/35  ppp...

Hi everybody,I have a basic question but i really do not know the answer.So,I want to know if i can talk OSPF through a wireless connection formed by 2 cisco aironet 1300?I mean i am not sure if the access point is going to pass the OSPF's multicast ...

Ive got a bunch of new 2911 routers to config and I'm learning the router and switch module.  You have to configure an IP address on a port gi1/0 which acts as a connection into the swtich module.  Once in the switch module you can use Ctrl+shift+6+x...

Jay Reed by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hope someone can clear up this question for me: We have:2 Nexus 55482 6509The core is the 6509, the two nexus switches will route for vlan 10,20,30 using eigrp. The current setup is-The core does not have the svi for the above vlan but is learning th...

isdollsm1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;In our environment we use Cisco 3560x series switches for servers.Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------               *    1 54    WS-C3560X-...