Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 3750 stack in site A, by static route, it points all incoming and outgoing traffice to the firewall in site B for security reason.But, if the inter-site link is down, the default route will not be available. Thus, I think I need another def...

Hi All,.there are 7 APs connected to 3750 switch. 6 of them registered to the WLC without any problem, but one of them is not registered. "show power inline" shows ieee PD for that AP. I've did "power inline static max 15400", "no lldp receive" and "...

I have a trunk port that I need to add another vlan to and I am wondering the command to do so?  Right now the particular vlan (vlan 5) is being pruned. My next question is will this be service impacting? Can I do it during the day or will it disrupt...

lukeprimm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 6509-E acting as my core switch. During some maintenance the LC - SC fiber cable was pulled and is literally hanging by a spring. It has so little contact with the GBIC that the slightest touch will cause us to lose connectivity. Th...

Hi every bodyhow is every one doing ?Let say we have two switches, sw1 and sw2 both are connected by isl trunk.sw1---trunk----sw2Sw1  has to send vtp message to sw2.Sw1 creates a Ethernet frame  whose  Destination mac = 0100.0cccc.cccc,  Source mac =...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone tell what this means and how can i resolve it. I will apreciated. does it need more memory the Switch ?-Process= "Heartbeat Process", ipl= 0, pid= 46-Traceback= 401F5A08 401F6F98 401A33F0 401A3730 401A3DB4 402DF0D4 4037AF28 4037B968 401...

All,I'm running Orion and just switched over our 3750s over the weekend with a 6509. Orion is seeing only VLAN1 as routed, even though I have 6 or 7 other vlans configured on the switch. Is there something special that I need to do on the 6509 to mak...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card