Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I would like to know how do I configure QoS for Voice Traffic.In our network we have configured multiple ports under one voice vlan. I would like to configure QoS on these ports.Also please let me know whether can we configure QoS for the Vlan...

HiI have a 7606 chassis with a SIP-400. The SIP-400 subslot 1 has  SPA-5X1GE-V2 on it. For some reason, I get the following error messages:Error1: ---------------------------------*Mar 16 09:09:42.287: %SPA_EEPROM-3-FIELD_NOT_FOUND: SPA N/A: Failed t...

ITforever by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a small bracnch and have cisco 878 i configured svi but host are still unable to access internet given below is the config for your kind reviewversion 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime mse...

We have a VM that is experiencing some connectivity problems.One mac is showing up on two different ports on two different VLANs. I know that Gi0/25 is a trunk port so it makes sense that it is showing up on that port but, why is it showing up on VLA...

CompRm3500E#sh int g0/2 | i err     0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 6488232 ignored     43013951 packets output, 2925953669 bytes, 0 underruns     0 output errors, 0 collisions, 0 interface resets     0 babbles, 0 late collision, 0 deferre...

I have a 2821 Router that I am trying to do a monitor session on the gig0/0 interfaced which is my outside interface. I want to send the data to my fastethernet 0/2/0 port. When I type in the session command and give it the source interface it keeps ...

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, we are in the process of upgrading our inter campus links from 3750G to 3750E (1Gbs to 10Gbs) and upon doing some inital performance testing we are seeing what appears to be an incremaental loss of throughput from switch to switch.The toplogy...

dcuttriss by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a ws-cisco 3560x-48p (running Version 12.2(53)SE2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3) trying to use poe+ to power a cisco AIR-AP1252AG-N-K9 (running Version 12.4(21a)JY, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1))The wap is showing a combination of green, blue and red...

jonknight by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my remote config is the same with my local configbut when I try to use the remote radius authentication is fail ? I need to config my remote with other command? to acces like the local to the same Radius ServerPTS_COP_3750#sh run!enable secret...

fdogarcia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some VLAN security advice / recommendations on the following...We have a stack of ws-c3750x-48 Layer3 switches that hosts 100+ VLANs. The VLANs are trunked to Hyper-V virtual host servers. Each virtual host cluster hosts VMs on multiple virtua...

Resolved! qos on cisco 2950

I have been reading through the lots of docs on how about configuring voice vlans on cisco switches, but almost all of them assume you have cisco IP phone. I can not find a definitive guide on how to configure voice vlans with non cisco phone, no CDP...

Hi,I have a potential client with ProCurve Switch 1800-24G (J9028A) who is having switching performance issues in a heavily used media streaming application. The HP has these performance characteristicshttp://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/en/sm/WF06b/12...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, I have been trying to sort out an issue that we have been experiencing recently, and I am not having much luck. Here is the basis of the problem:At our DR site, we have two 3750G switches that have several vlans including 200 and 207. Vlan 207 is...

Hello,We are currently facing difficulty using ports 21 thru 24 on Cisco 2960G with MDIX auto enabled and straight cables for switch trunks. The trunks do not come up.However, it works fine with cross over cables.Please advise how could the last four...

Dear All,In which scenario, We can use those Switch Ports which are connected to the Hosts as Trunk Ports ?Normally all those ports of Switch which are connected to the Hosts are in Access Mode.As per my knowledge and understanding, for the security ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card