Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,Need to know few things on etherchannel DTP and CDP send and receive packets over all the  physical interfaces  in the EtherChannel, while PAgP sends and receives PAgP Protocol Data   Units only from interfaces  that are up and have PAgP ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Last time I asked if the Cisco Nexus 93180YC-FX 25Gb port did not work https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/cisco-nexus-n9k-c93180yc-fx-does-not-active-25gb-nutanix-   node/m-p/4626372#M525352 But since the current firmware has been upgraded form...

Hello All.. i have 2 Cisco C9300 works on StackWise,,, i have a question about the license,, both switches come with an essential DNA license, so I try to use the following command license boot level network-advantage addon DNA-advantagereload,, the ...

Hi,  I have a problem with a new C3850 48p POE+ Switch, at first it came with IOS Version 16.x.x and it was working fine. but I wanted to add it to a stack. The stack master was c3850 48p and was runing ios 03.02.03.SE so I enabled auto-upgrade on th...

Greetings All,   i need your support urgently   i am working on security systems (CCTV & Others security system) the cameras connected to the core switches(3850) through Industrial Switches (COMNET) , once we connected the Industrial Switches to core...

elsayedm1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IGMP querier

Dear All,   Can I point all switches to one querier in the l2 multicast network? Attached is the sample topology with each device config pointing to one switch NXOS1, which is the querier, or other devices will discover the querier NSOX1 via IGMP sno...

mcast-top.PNG
ShKhan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes